Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Xentis bars lower price on both complete sets
Quote | Reply
Everything sold
Pair of Formula Oro Puro carbon brake handles with cable. Used once with wrong fluid, needs seals $100 Now $75
2 Tufo 650 19mm tubulars. 56 miles on them $15 each.
Easton EC70 carbon stem like new $30 Sold
Campy record rear derailleur great shape $150 Sold. Campy 10 speed (12-25) cassette with hub body $100
Campy bar end shifters $75 Sold
Fi'zi:k ArioneK:1 saddle. used half a season. great shape $300 Now $250
Zentis TT bars with integrated brake levers. Used a few times, too big $1000 Now $650
Zentis TT bars for road bike set up (sti shifters/brakes set up). No bar end shifting. Never used $1000 Now $650
Extra Zentis TT base bar with integrated brake levers $250 Now $150 Sold
2001 Trek Hilo TT bike. Black. 500 miles. Great shape. Has a couple nics on frame. 105 group. Brand new Bontrager lite training wheels (bladed spokes). San Marco saddle, thompson post. No pedals. Has sat in basement for 8 years. Great entry level TT bike. Ready to race $1000

"injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" MLK
Last edited by: MTF5: Aug 13, 09 2:14
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, Oro Puro brakes and more... [MTF5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'll take the polar foot pod and the Rudy's

paypal ok?
pm me

Quote | Reply
How many miles are on the cassette? Is it record?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, Oro Puro brakes and more... [jamiewilson3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the cassette is Record and it has about 400 miles on it. I am 125lbs so it is in great shape

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, Oro Puro brakes and more... [MTF5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the length, size, and angle of the stem?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Concerning the xentis, I think it's more than the original price...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are the Xentis bars all 42 wide ?

what means this word 'change'? .....
Rappstar
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, Oro Puro brakes and more... [kimaswan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try and buy a pair with what our dollar is worth over there. This is a bargain! And, it takes months to get the bars from Xentis.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, Oro Puro brakes and more... [rrfr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where do you mean 42 wide? From where to where?
Thanks

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in stem.
x2 what epoch2k said.
I'll take it if he doesn't(and it is OS)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
center to center of bar ends, should be either 40, 42 or 44 centimeters.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rudy's are sold?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, Oro Puro brakes and more... [rrfr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are 42

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, Oro Puro brakes and more... [tribreck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the original guy doesn't take them I will let you know. Thanks

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, Oro Puro brakes and more... [epoch2k] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you want any other specs or pics?

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, Oro Puro brakes and more... [tribreck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rudy's are sold

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Foot pod also sold. any offers on the bars? Come on, I need to pay for a vasectomy!

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, everything must go. New prices [MTF5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for new prices

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, everything must go. New prices [MTF5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Extra Zentis TT base bar with integrated brake levers $250 Now $150
GOT ANY PICS OF THE BASE BAR

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You mention that the TT bars are too big, What size extensions did you order? Medium or Large?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, everything must go. New prices [ginsued] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The base is 42 and the extensions only come in one size. I meant that they are too big for me. I thought they might work (and do for short races) but I prefer the longer races.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, everything must go. New prices [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
base bar

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$250

$800

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fi'zi:k, Xentis bars, easton stem, Oro Puro brakes and more... [rmcboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll pass on the stem
Quote Reply

Prev Next