Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: VisionTech Aerobar Full Cockpit $299
Quote | Reply
Looking to get rid of some stuff in my shop. This just came off my Cervelo. For 1" or 1 1/8" steerer tubes. It has the nice carbon arm plates. It's the whole cockpit, ready to throw on your steerer tube and go. I am including extra arm plates, spacers, etc. See photo.

Base bar width (center-to-center): 41cm
R-bend Extension length: 20cm
Stem length: 90mm

Included is the VisionTech R-bend aerobar, carbon arm plates, VisionTech aero brake levers, Dura-Ace 9-speed Bar End Shifters, top cap, star nut, all cables, housings and spacers.

Steal this for $299 plus shipping.

Last edited by: gottabekidding: May 28, 08 4:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS: VisionTech Aerobar Full Cockpit $299 [gottabekidding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice setup, but you probably want to put down some measurements...

Re: FS: VisionTech Aerobar Full Cockpit $299 [chewgl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Measurements are now posted. Thank you.

AB
Quote Reply
Re: FS: VisionTech Aerobar Full Cockpit $299 [gottabekidding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I recently rented a Cervelo P3C size 54 with this setup and I really liked it. I own a QRoo Tequilo 2004 which is a 53 size M, but I have no idea about sizes on this Cockpit. Would you be able to tell me if this would fit on my bike? If so I would very much be interested in purchasing the full cockpit. Thanks.

Charlie
Quote Reply
Re: FS: VisionTech Aerobar Full Cockpit $299 [CKPoole] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Charlie,
This came off of my Cervelo. I did many triathlons and time trials with this setup. As for the size fitting you, it would be difficult for me to tell without seeing you and yourbike. But I can tell you that I ride the same size frame as you so yjr fit has to be close. I'm throwing in all the spacers so you can make necessary adjustments. And even if it doesn't fit after that you could still get your money out of it buying it at $299. Heck, the brake levers and Dura-Ace bar end shifters are worth $150 alone.

AB
Quote Reply