Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: - Cervelo P3-SL 55cm
Quote | Reply
Selling my P3-SL frame and fork (or whole bike if you want everything).

The frame is in excellent shape and has been stored in a climate controlled environment since about 2012. I am not sure if the fork is original and I don't see any markings to indicate what fork it is. It has been cut to hold the current stem and a single small spacer. I will sell the bike as is if interested. The drive train is Ultegra with FSA crank, and seems to have some significant wear. Original Vision cockpit and Tektro brake levers. Original Cervelo brakes. Adamo seat surface is peeling some. The front derailleur cable appears to be broken. Wheels are old Vision Circuit.

Frame/Fork - $Offer Anything, Full Bike $Offer Anything - You cover the shipping, or pick up near Richmond, VA.

Let me know if any additional details are needed.

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by: rubydog: Apr 1, 24 11:51
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vintage Gear - Cervelo P3-SL 55cm and Zipp 404 Tubular [rubydog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

Make me an offer on anything or everything. Frame would be a fun project.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vintage Gear - Cervelo P3-SL 55cm and Zipp 404 Tubular [rubydog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where are you located?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the Zipps.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vintage Gear - Cervelo P3-SL 55cm and Zipp 404 Tubular [Hammer50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike and wheels are in Richmond, VA. If you sent a PM, I replied earlier today. Sorry for the delayed responses.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: - Cervelo P3-SL 55cm [rubydog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - Final time before sending it to the bike graveyard. Any reasonable offer or even a trade will get it done.
Quote Reply