Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: USED Shimano Men's TR60 Triathlon Shoe Size 44 (PICS) make offer need to go!
Quote | Reply
Make Offers, need to go to new home.

USED Shimano Men's TR60 Triathlon Shoe
Size 44
Brand new insole
The mesh looks dirty but thats because I spread sunscreen on myself wearing them.
The shoes are clean and don’t stink

Tired of wandering around aimlessly looking for the perfect tri shoe like a zombie searching for brains? Lucky for you Shimano knows cycling, and their shoes are no exception. The Shimano Men's TR60 Triathlon Shoe features a new carbon sole and a significant drop in weight from the previous version. The upper is made of a quick dry mesh and Rovenica ultra-fine fiber synthetic leather for comfortable, sockless riding from your first pedal stroke out of the water.

Features:
Lightweight carbon fiber sole
Rovencia ultra-fine fiber synthetic leather upper
Reversed strap closure and heel strap for fast transitions
Seamless, quick-dry interior for comfort without socks
SPD-SL, Look®, and SPD compatible

Terms:
First come with cash first served, the items will be sold to the first person to paypal.
Since I am paying the shipping, I want you to pay the paypal fee. go to http://thefeecalculator.com to calculate the amount to send, use the left side box.
There are no refunds or exchanges, this is a highly reduced internet sale, I’m not an LBS just a guy clearing stuff out.
I don’t know if the items will fit your stuff, that is for you to determine.
If you send a lowball offer immediately after this is posted, i will say no. I have priced the items at a fair price in order to sell them quickly.

Shipping:
CONUS is included in price.
International shipping is ok, but you are paying the shipping.

9 year forum member
ebay username nebmot with 100% positive feedback

Payment:
Paypal
Cash (in San Diego)

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Last edited by: nebmot: Jul 3, 15 13:15
Quote Reply
Re: FS: USED Shimano Men's TR60 Triathlon Shoe Size 44 and Arundel Sideloader carbon cage (PICS) [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump taking offers, just want to clear the stuff out...

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: FS: USED Shimano Men's TR60 Triathlon Shoe Size 44 and Arundel Sideloader carbon cage (PICS) [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Nebmot.

For your sake, I hope you had succes in selling these by now. I'm looking for dirt cheap pair that aren't in either great or bad condition. So if they're still available, what's your bottom line for a low-ball offer via Pay-Pay?

Thanks - Vee
Quote Reply