Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Tri shorts and tops, Cycling shorts and tops: Castelli, Pearl Izumi, 2XU, Louis Garneau, etc.
Quote | Reply
I have a few clothes I am looking to get rid of as I am not really wearing them at all. They are all clean, most have been used less than a dozen times.
*I AM LISTING ALL OF THIS STUFF ON EBAY ON THURSDAY OCT. 17TH AT 1PM PACIFIC TIME*

Let me know if you are interested before it goes to everybody else.

5. 2XU Men's Tri Top- Size Large (fits medium) $10 shipped
White color top with rear pocket, there are some orange stains from Gatorade during a race. It is a little tight for me so that is why I am getting rid of it. It would still be a good training top.

6. Idaho Vandals Cycling Jersey- Size Medium $20 shipped
Adrenaline Promotions brand jersey. They make a lot of the collegiate cycling jerseys out there. Nothing wrong with it, I actually have two of them and just want to clear some space for other jerseys I have. It is a tribute to Kristen Armstrong who won the 2008 TT Gold Medal and these were produced in Summer of 2010. It is a 3/4 zip.

7. Castelli Cycling Jersey- Size Large (fits medium) $35 shipped
This is a nice Castelli Jersey that is just a little too small for me. It has a quarter zip front and 3 pocket rear. It is typical Castelli fit, tight and small.

Last edited by: simpy16: Oct 14, 13 23:47
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tri shorts and tops, Cycling shorts and tops: Castelli, Pearl Izumi, 2XU, Louis Garneau, etc. [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump to the top
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tri shorts and tops, Cycling shorts and tops: Castelli, Pearl Izumi, 2XU, Louis Garneau, etc. [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent. Thanks!

Rick
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You've got mail,
Thank you,
Larry
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tri shorts and tops, Cycling shorts and tops: Castelli, Pearl Izumi, 2XU, Louis Garneau, etc. [rdbfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMing you!
Quote Reply