Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Medium(54") w/ zip wheels and power meter
Quote | Reply
I am selling my 2011 Trek Speed Concept 7.5. I have made several up grades, and have been obsessive about taking care of it. Unfortunately, I am getting out of the sport for my family's sake, or I would not be selling this rocket ship! If you are looking to get A LOT of speed for a great deal, this is your chance!!!

I will let everything go for $2500.

I will sell the bike with my bontrager training wheels(these are actually pretty sweet wheels) for $1500

I will sell just the wheels for $1000

The upgrades include:
* the speed concept's 2014 cockpit.
* Power2max Powermeter in the crank
* Rodor 3D Crank Arms
* Zipp Sub9 Disc Wheel
* Zipp 808 front wheel
* Zipp Speed Tangent Tires

Also included:
* Shimano Ultegra pedals
* Bontrager Rxl Hilo seat
* 2 Xlab cages and rear hydration bracket (holds 2 cages)
* Xlab torpedo cage, bottle, bracket with computer/watch "holder thing" (attaches to aero bars)
* Draft box and Speed Box
* Soft Carrying case for Wheels

I just had my local bike shop take the bike completely apart, clean/lube, and replace the cables. I will have the bike professionally shipped as well.

Specs:
Frameset
Frame - TCT Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube design,
Fork - Bontrager Race Lite E2 Tri Speed Concept, carbon
Size - Medium(54")

Drivetrain
Shifters - Shimano Dura-Ace, bar end control, 10 speed
Front derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
Rear derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
Crank - Rotor 3D/Power2max power meter 53/39
Cassette - Sram - 23-11t 10 speed
Pedals - Shimano Ultegra

Components
Saddle - bontager rxl hilo
Seatpost - Bontrager Speed Concept Race X Lite, carbon, +/-10mm offset
Cockpit - Bontrager Race XXX Lite MonoExtension, carbon
Stem - 7 degree 90mm
Headset - 31.8mm Integrated, sealed bearings, 1" top, 1-1/8" bottom
Brakeset - Shimano Ultegra brakes; Speed Concept integrated rear brake w/Bontrager Race Lite aero levers

Colors
Carrera Blue/White

I have several more pics. I can keep adding.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Medium(54") w/ zip wheels and power meter [bcoker6885] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested, sending pm
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Medium(54") w/ zip wheels and power meter [bcoker6885] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what year and about mileage on the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Medium(54") w/ zip wheels and power meter [HonestYP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Sub9 is a 2014 and the 808 is a 2012. I could be off by a year on the 808. The tubulars only have about 100 miles on them. Both wheels are in virtual perfect condition with VERY LITTLE mileage. I ONLY used them for racing(3-5 races per year) and they were kept in a case the rest of the time. I will throw the cases in with the wheels. These wheels are fast!!! There is no way I would sell them if I were going to keep racing!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Willing to make a deal so make an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this still for sale?
Quote Reply