Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Trek 2.3 56cm road bike--Like new, with upgrades
Quote | Reply
For sale is a 2011 Trek 2.3 road bike. It is a 56cm frame. It currently has a 110mm/-17 degree 3T Arx Pro stem on it. I also have the original 100mm/7 degree Bontrager stem that came with it. The bike has 42cm handlebars and 172.5mm cranks.

This has been my secondary bike (I mostly ride mountain bikes) for the past several years. I am the original owner. The bike is in nearly like new condition. There is one scratch on one of the fork legs that is not noticeable in the least, and literally nothing else wrong with the bike. It has, at the very most, 1200 miles on it. I worked in a bike shop as a mechanic for 9 years during high school and college (bought this just before graduating college), so I take care of my stuff. This bike has been meticulously maintained. Always stored inside. You won't find a used bike in better condition. Would make a great beginner bike, crit bike, or winter road bike.

I have a Bontrager aero seat bag that can be included if you want it.

I have sold several bikes on Slowtwich before and always had happy customers. I promise you'll be happy with the bike and won't find a better condition used bike. If you have any questions at all feel free to let me know.

$800 shipped. I will pack it myself in a nice bike box.

Component List:

-Shimano 105 10 speed full group (shifters, front & rear derailleurs, brakes, cranks)
-Bontrager Race Lite Wheels (upgrade from stock) These wheels are currently set up tubeless. I have been riding them this way for about 2 years and absolutely love it. Lighter weight, better ride, and you can run lower pressures if you want. The rear does have a tube in it at this moment. It comes with the valve stem it's already a tubeless tire, so all you have to do is take the tube out, put the valve stem & some sealant in, air it up & ride.
-Aluminum frame, carbon fork
-Look KEO 2 carbon pedals (upgrade from stock)
-2 Bontrager RXL carbon water bottle cages
-Specialized Romin Expert saddle (upgrade from stock)
-Jagwire cables & housing (upgrade from stock)

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek 2.3 56cm road bike--Like new, with upgrades [drewmc3656] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek 2.3 56cm road bike--Like new, with upgrades [drewmc3656] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi I'm interested in the Trek that you have for sale. I am looking at it for someone who is about 5'11. Thanks!
Theresa
Quote Reply