Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Specialized Shiv Expert - Large w/ Dura-Ace: Make me an offer!
Quote | Reply
Specialized Shiv Pro - size Large. The bike has seen four or five races total. frame and drive train is basically new as far as I could see, with some normal sign of use. Belongs to the Girl mainly rides a TM01 and uses the Shiv as a spinning bike on the trainer (Imagine that!).

- Dura-Ace Front/Rear Derailleur (10-speed)
- Dura-Ace lever
- FSA SL-K mid-compact crank 172.5mm, 52/36, BB30

Does NOT include wheels, saddle, bottle cages, x-lab wing, pedals, etc. Please ask all the questions you want.

Update: the Easton EC90 SL are also up for sale. Wheels are in very very good condition. Like the bike, it's mostly been used on a trainer.

Bike only: $2700 OBO shipped to ConUS, Paypal Gift.
Wheelset: $950 shipped to ConUS, Paypal Gift, including tire and cassette.
Bike + Wheelset: $3500 shipped to ConUS, Paypal Gift.

Also accepting reasonable offers.

#KISPERFORMANCE
Last edited by: azurebl911: Jul 29, 14 6:48
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Shiv Pro - Large w/ Dura-Ace: Make me an offer! [azurebl911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Shiv Pro - Large w/ Dura-Ace: Make me an offer! [azurebl911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Shiv Pro - Large w/ Dura-Ace: Make me an offer! [beachedbeluga] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey - wasn't planning to part out but open to the idea. For just the frameset, w/ brakes I can do $2200 shipped to CONUS.

http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bikes/road/shiv/shiv-pro-osbb-frameset

PM me if you're interested.

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump - asking price lowered

#KISPERFORMANCE
Last edited by: azurebl911: Jul 16, 14 11:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - also listed the wheelset for sale.

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much for the xlab wing and cages?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Shiv Pro - Large w/ Dura-Ace: Make me an offer! [alcam24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$140 for the Wing + carbon cages.

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump - price lowered. OP updated with new price.

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - lowered priced agian. OP updated

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump - bike is still available.

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply