Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Shimano Dura-Ace WH-9000 C50 Clincher Wheelset
Quote | Reply
Selling a used set of Shimano Dura-Aace WH-9000 C50 Wheelset. This is the latest model that is 10/11 speed compatible. They have aluminium brake tracks and the rest is carbon. These are clinchers. Excellent working condition. Roll true. The clear coat has some blemishes in some areas and there are some scratches due to use. I've seen other pictures of these wheels and the clearcoat issue seems to be common across all them. Approximately 1500 miles.

$1000 Shipped to US lower 48

Shimano Dura-Ace C50 Clincher Wheelset 9000 Features:

WH-9000 50mm wheelset comes from the Dura-Ace pedigree, and is designed to complement the 11-speed groupset that amazed throughout the 2012 le Tour de France.
Now featuring 24mm rim for improved aerodynamics.
50mm deep carbon rim with alloy braking surface for excellent aerodynamics and rigidity.
10 and 11-speed compatible freehub for use with cutting edge Dura-Ace CS-9000.
Labyrinth double contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness.
Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish bearing races reduce friction and provide a more precise bearing action.
Cold forged and machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum.
Supplied with Q/R skewers.

Shimano claims these are faster than the Zipp 303 Firecrest wheels in certain yaw conditions.

Last edited by: sun: Apr 23, 14 14:55
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano Dura-Ace WH-9000 C50 Clincher Wheelset [sun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano Dura-Ace WH-9000 C50 Clincher Wheelset [sun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are these still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano Dura-Ace WH-9000 C50 Clincher Wheelset [nittiaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At this time, no. I decided to go ahead and get them warrantied as I had a few questions around the clear coat blemishes. I'll re-post when they are back.
Quote Reply