Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Scott Foil Frame and HED Belgium Wheels
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is my buddy's Scott Foil. He bought the bike in December of 2013 and rebuilt it with Red 22 and upgraded the wheels to the Belgium's. He used the bike up until May of 2014 and retired from the sport. This bike has less than 1200 miles on it. Everything is sram red 22 expect for the cassette which is Shimano Ultegra with less than 10 miles on it. The crank is a 53/39, 172.5 GXP. Frame is a 54. The hubs are Shimano Ultegra. Please let me know if you have any questions.

**Parting out now** Please pm me an offer for anything you want on the bike. Would like to sell the full group together but am open to offered. In like new condition.

asking $850 for the frame and $500 for the wheel set

Last edited by: triguy12: Jan 26, 15 7:30
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil With Red 22 and HED Belgium's 54cm parting out [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump parting out selling the wheels, group, and frame separately
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil With Red 22 and HED Belgium's 54cm parting out [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price for wheels please?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
beautiful bike. would you sell the front brake by itself. no worries if not.

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sweet looking bike and a decent deal on it. Wish my wife didn't watch the credit card like a hawk
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil With Red 22 and HED Belgium's 54cm parting out [Aaronka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is 550? Fair?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price for the crank?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check your PM, thanks much....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price for fd,rd, shifters, brakes?
Last edited by: zachboring: Jan 20, 15 7:40
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil With Red 22 and HED Belgium's 54cm parting out [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
make me an offer trying to move this stuff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the complete bike still available ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil With Red 22 and HED Belgium's 54cm parting out [dunny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you send me a PM , of location ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil With Red 22 and HED Belgium's 54cm parting out [dunny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its located in Richmond, Virginia and PM has been sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheels still available?
KQ strategy - Outlive the competition
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil With Red 22 and HED Belgium's 54cm parting out [Ron from IN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil With Red 22 and HED Belgium's 54cm parting out EVERYTHING STILL AVAILABLE [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump group sold...... Frame and Wheels still available. Please make offers trying to move this stuff pretty fast.
Last edited by: triguy12: Jan 24, 15 15:05
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil With Red 22 and HED Belgium's 54cm parting out EVERYTHING STILL AVAILABLE [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil With Red 22 and HED Belgium's 54cm parting out EVERYTHING STILL AVAILABLE [ndhoffma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil Frame and HED Belgium Wheels [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump wheels sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey,
Interested in the frame.Can u give me a price for the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil Frame and HED Belgium Wheels [ananth777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent you a pm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Somehow i am not able to reply to messages. Can u mail me ananthaviswanathan at gmail dot com
Quote Reply

Prev Next