Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SRM SRAM Red Powermeter Crankset-Price Drop
Quote | Reply
For sale is a SRM SRAM Red Powermeter Crankset. Wireless unit, 170mm crankarms, 53/39 chainrings, 130 BCD. Comes with two bottom bracket cadence sensor magnets - one for your road bike and one for your time trial bike. I am the only owner; bought it new in August 2010, used between September 2010 and January 2012. Approximately 10-11,000 miles of use; bike shop estimates about 5,000 miles left on 53 chainring before needing to be replaced. The crankset had a new battery installed and was re-calibrated in November, 2011, by SRM, so it has plenty of life left on current battery. Crankset is in very good shape, with just some shoe scuff marks on the crank arms. Selling because downsizing bike equipment.

Note that this offer does not include the computer head unit. You will need an ANT+ capable wireless capable bike computer capable of receiving power information (e.g., Garmin Edge 500, 800). I used the Garmin Edge 500 and it paired and worked flawlessly.

Please pm me with your email for pictures. Price is $1300 shipped and paypaled in CONUS.
Last edited by: teetopkram: Jun 22, 12 9:43
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM SRAM Red Powermeter Crankset [teetopkram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To the top...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump with price drop
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM SRAM Red Powermeter Crankset-Price Drop [teetopkram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM SRAM Red Powermeter Crankset-Price Drop [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sailnfast wrote:
Pics?

Please pm me with your email and I'll send pics...thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM SRAM Red Powermeter Crankset-Price Drop [teetopkram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me pics please at jasonkase @ g m a i l . c o m

Thanks,
Jason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To the top with another price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fwiw, I would be interested if the crank arms were longer.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM SRAM Red Powermeter Crankset-Price Drop [samoots] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
samoots wrote:
fwiw, I would be interested if the crank arms were longer.

I understand. They are a little short for a TT bike...I actually fit to a 172.5 but went with smaller cranks to help with sucky knees.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If this is still available, I would love to see some photos. Thanks! EBR
Ericbreid@mac.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM SRAM Red Powermeter Crankset-Price Drop [EBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you accept trades to offset cost at all? Or is there something you're in the market for?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM SRAM Red Powermeter Crankset-Price Drop [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is this still for sale? thnx
Quote Reply