Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SRM Pro Dura-Ace 172.5
Quote | Reply
Used SRM Professional powermeter. Dura-Ace with 172.5 arms. 53 x 39 rings. Could also sell it with 38-50 FSA rings (black). Have used the SRM for about 1.5 seasons. Crankset has a new battery a couple of months ago. Powercontrol had a new battery and case a couple of months ago also.
Asking for $2500 (shipped within the US)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM Pro Dura-Ace 172.5 [mzhawaii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
whoa, careful people, this guy is not a triathlete, he's the worst kind, a roadie who enters tris on relays and steals the fastest bike split awards! Dammit Mike, you gotta stop embarressing me out there;) Plus with the kind of watts this guy puts out that SRM is probably toast anyways:)

Nah, buy his SRM it's in nice condition, I watched it zipp by me in a TT a few weeks ago, looked pretty shiny and nice to me.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM Pro Dura-Ace 172.5 [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
haha... thanks Tai. I'm alright... at least by Hawaii standards.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
whoa!! "by Hawaii standards???" what does that mean!!!;)

we'll at least I'm bumping up your post here. You should have tried them at Cycleswap today, I think I made at least $50 and gave away half the parts I was trying to sell for free. It was like "you like that stem? hmm, okay a dollar, no wait, just take it, you want a bottle cage too??"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM Pro Dura-Ace 172.5 [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"by hawaii standards" I just meant that racing there is not quite at the same level of racing in the continental US. Experienced that pretty good this weekend at the Redlands Classic in California. Whole different world of pain.

Anyway, SRM... who wants it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
People seem to like asking for photos... so here are pics of the SRM I'm selling...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any takers for $2200 shipped?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hahahaah dont have 2200, but if you want a ton of photography work done...........

Quote Reply
SOLD [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM Pro Dura-Ace 172.5 [newbz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply