Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Quarq Riken Power Meter; Fizik Ardea TT Saddle
Quote | Reply
1. Shimano Ultegra Stages Power Meter (left crank arm only); 170mm: Less than 2 months old, used for a handful of rides including Ironman Boulder. Excellent condition with only a couple of scratches. Works as expected. Just not going to race with power going forward (still training with old PT wheelset). SOLD

2. Fizik Ardea Tri Saddle with Manganese Rails. This was a take off saddle from a BMC TM02, ridden only a few times before switching saddles. Excellent condition with no scuffs, tears, etc., on the saddle and just clamp scratches on rails. $25 shipped and paypal'd to Continental US.

3. SRAM Quarq Riken Power Meter; 170mm; 53/39; GXP bottom bracket. Comes with Quarq bottom bracket mounted magnet. I'm the second owner, great condition, lots of life left in chainrings, minor shoe scuffs, works well, I didn't experience any problems in the 3-4 months I had it. Same as above...just not racing with power going forward. SOLD

Ebay ID: kram-siuol_01 with 100% feedback.
Please PM me for pictures until I figure out this whole web-hosting pictures thing :-)
Last edited by: teetopkram: Sep 29, 14 10:50
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Stages Power Meter; Fizik Ardea TT Saddle [teetopkram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014 Cannondale SuperSix Evo
http://www.StephenChowPhoto.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq Riken Power Meter; Fizik Ardea TT Saddle [teetopkram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with Quarq Riken power meter
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq Riken Power Meter; Fizik Ardea TT Saddle [teetopkram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for an awesome seller. Just waiting on some cranks to put them on! :D

-Stevie

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014 Cannondale SuperSix Evo
http://www.StephenChowPhoto.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump and lowered prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump and lowered prices
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you send some pics of the fizik saddle to close_7532@hotmail.com

regards,
closechase
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq Riken Power Meter; Fizik Ardea TT Saddle [closechase] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent
Quote Reply