Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Mito Chondria
Re: FS: PowerCranks Xlite | Adjustable | Lock-in [Mito Chondria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

�The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.� -Michelangelo

MoodBoost Drink : Mood Support + Energy.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: PowerCranks Xlite | Adjustable | Lock-in [Mito Chondria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
free bump for quick question..

Is this just a training aid or do you race with it also (because I know you can lock it into place)

thanks

Member HED, Cervelo, De Soto Mafia
Quote Reply
Re: FS: PowerCranks Xlite | Adjustable | Lock-in [Koncity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I actually barely ever locked them in because I rode them pretty much exclusively in PC mode. I have two bikes though and while I had them on my tri bike with 20+ cm drop I never raced with them. I could have but I haven't raced much over the past two years.

That said, if you adapt anyways I'd use my regular (lighter) cranks for racing since you can still ride the same PC style without Powercranks, you just need the PC to get used to riding that way in the first place.

�The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.� -Michelangelo

MoodBoost Drink : Mood Support + Energy.
Quote Reply