Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Polar RS200sd Training Watch - Brand New
Quote | Reply
For Sale: Polar RS200sd (black)

This is brand new and never been used. I neatly opened the package to check out the watch, but decided to stick with my Garmin. Package includes Polar RS200SD Wrist unit, Polar wear link textile transmitter, Polar S1 foot pod and user manual. Retails for $249, paid $210.

Asking $190 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Specs Below:

For an enhanced running experience
With the RS200sd, you can set even more running goals. It comes with all the same features as the RS200 but with the addition of a separate foot pod. This attaches to your running shoe laces and accurately measures your speed, distance and pace from the start of your training to the end.
  • Measures your heart rate combined speed and distance
  • Sets your heart rate sport zones depending on how hard you want to train
  • Tracks your latest 16 training sessions and your last 16 weeks of training
  • Calculates your time spent on each training zone to show how effective your training session was

- - - - - - - - - - -
“You’re not the only athlete here at Jeff Davis. I happen to be training for a Triathlon right now. Well, you know all about that.”
“No, actually I don’t. I play real sports. I’m not trying to be the best at exercising.”
--Kenny Powers (2009)
Last edited by: nickcach: Apr 29, 09 16:31
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Polar RS200sd Training Watch - Brand New [nickcach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is this still for sale? would you sell the transmitter and foot pod separately.
thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Polar RS200sd Training Watch - Brand New [axiom87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
150 with shipping? PM me if interested
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Polar RS200sd Training Watch - Brand New [axiom87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
is this still for sale? would you sell the transmitter and foot pod separately.
thanks
If this is a go, I would take the watch, as mine ended up at the bottom of the lake at the Oliver Half Iron this past year. Let us know your prices.

"The runner-up John Dunbar, a US Navy Seal, led after the second transition and had a chance to win but ran out of water on the marathon course; his support crew resorted to giving him beer instead." -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironman_Triathlon
Quote Reply