Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Polar CS600 / RS800CX bundle SOLD
Quote | Reply
Selling my Polar items:

1 CS600 cycling computer with 2 speed sensors, 2 cadence sensors, 2 bike mounts, cable ties, boxes, software, etc - 2 years old

1 RS800CX multi-sport watch with GPS sensor, software, box, etc - 1 year old.

Also included IRDA adapter, and heart rate strap.

Everything works perfect, just replaced battery in the watch (back of watch, the battery cover, has some scratches from replacing battery). Going a different direction and must sell this before I can proceed.

$500 OBO for all + shipping

Working on pictures as I am still using them until they sell. Email me if you have any questions.

-- Although we strive to reach perfection, we must realize that we will never reach that goal!
Last edited by: endeavorc: May 7, 10 8:23
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Polar CS600 / RS800CX bundle [endeavorc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
would you be willing to sell just the CS600 and if so for how much?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Polar CS600 / RS800CX bundle [hellionxc07] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might be willing to separate the items if someone is interested in just the RS800CX. Because I am looking at going in a different direction, and need to sell these before I buy the other equipment, I need to make sure both of the items are sold in roughly the same time frame.

If items are sold separately:

$250 for the RS800CX w/GPS box, manual, irda adapter, software, never used heart rate transmitter, the new style heart rate strap (has been worn)

$250 for the CS600 with additional speed and cadence sensors, box, manuals, software, NO irda adapter, worn heart rate transmitter and heart rate strap.

Thank you for your interest,
Derek

-- Although we strive to reach perfection, we must realize that we will never reach that goal!
Last edited by: endeavorc: Apr 18, 10 8:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thread Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price Drop!!

450 Shipped

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TTT

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Pictures of the RS800 CX

Working on pictures of the CS600

Last edited by: endeavorc: May 5, 10 18:12
Quote Reply