Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Oakley Radar Path, Sidi Wire (43), and Specialized TT Helmet
Quote | Reply
Making room for some new gear.

Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses - Special edition chrome frames with the G26 Iridium lenses - The frames have some nicks (most notably the nose piece) with some very light blemishes on the lenses, but nothing noticeable unless you're staring straight at them - $80 Shipped.

Oakley Radar Path lens - Fire Iridium with some nicks from inserting/removing the nose piece - SOLD

Sidi Wire Road Shoes - Size 43 - One season old, but unfortunately, someone went down in front of me early last year (one of my first rides!) and so there are some scuffs on the shoes. The upper left ratcheting mechanism had some of the material shaved off ($30 or so for a set of new ones online), but everything is mechanically sound. Also included are the original Sidi footbeds - the ones you see in the photo are some older SWORKS soles. BEST OFFER!!!

Specialized SWORKS TT2 Helmet (The big "S" sticker in the front has some small bubbles in it). Comes with the original helmet case. - Medium - BEST OFFER

Fire away with any questions, or if you need any additional photos - thanks for looking!
Last edited by: triguy029: Apr 3, 15 10:09
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Oakley Radar Path, Sidi Wire (43), and Specialized TT Helmet [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Helmet-waiting on pics
Last edited by: LonghornSpencer: Mar 13, 15 8:48
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Oakley Radar Path, Sidi Wire (43), and Specialized TT Helmet [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added photo of the TT helmet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drops on everything!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for more price drops. Looking for decent offers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold some lenses. I'm serious about the best offer's!! Don't send me an email asking how much. Toss an offer over (within reason - I'm not going to sell a TT helmet for 20 bucks).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply