Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Oakley Pro M-frame with 3 lenses - post-Christmas SALE! - SOLD
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my Oakley Pro M-frame, along with gray, clear, and VR28 lenses, soft case, and two additional nose pieces. The frame and lenses have all been used extensively. The non-folding Pro M-frame is in good condition. All three lenses have light scratches associated with normal use, but you'll only see the scratches when you're not wearing them. The VR28 lens has a 1/4" crack in both corners where the lens fits into the frame. This lens can still be inserted and removed from the frame without further damaging the lens, but you'll have to be careful.

I'm asking $65 shipped for everything that you see in the photos below. If you're not satisfied with the condition of the frame or lenses once they arrive, just ship everything back to me and I'll refund your money.

Thanks,
Mike
Last edited by: Michael Bey: Dec 27, 09 11:49
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Oakley Pro M-frame with 3 lenses [Michael Bey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are no longer being used and are just cluttering up the house, so I want them to go to a new home. No unreasonable offer will be refused.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not interested, but I give you props for your honesty and forthrightness in the condition of the glasses.

Bob
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Oakley Pro M-frame with 3 lenses [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A bump for you. If I did not hate that lens shape I would be all over this.

---
KyleKranz.com
Win a pair of SKORA Running Shoes!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michael,
Are they still available? Thanks, Gene
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Oakley Pro M-frame with 3 lenses [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gene,

Yes, they are still available.

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's a post-Christmas sale:

For $20 (yes, twenty) shipped in the continental U.S. you will get everything shown in the photos above except the carrying case. So...a frame, 3 lenses, and 3 nose pieces for twenty bucks.

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Oakley Pro M-frame with 3 lenses - post-Christmas SALE! [Michael Bey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take them.

sent PM
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Oakley Pro M-frame with 3 lenses - post-Christmas SALE! [JeffJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take them if this deal falls through!

Tim
Quote Reply