Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: New Balance 859
Quote | Reply
Just bought a pair of New Balance 859 (MR859ST) size 10 1/2.

Thought I would try a new running shoe just doesn't work well for me. Worn on two runs, 10 miles total.

MSRP new is $110; I'll sell for $70.

Pictures can be viewed at share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AZs2zVm1ct2LCyg
Details below: New Balance 859 Product Details
  • ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
  • Abzorb® SBS in both heel and forefoot provides 5-10% more effective cushioning than original Abzorb® with no compression set
  • The medial EXTENDED WEB is a lengthened Stability Web® delivering midfoot support, increased stability, and mild pronation control
  • The TS2® Transitional Support System helps create a smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off
  • N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
  • Blown Rubber Outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
  • Abzorb® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
  • N-LOCK® external support system ensures shoe is pulled snugly around your midfoot
  • Ortholite® foam insert delivers long term comfort, breathability, and anti-microbial function to fight odor
  • Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
  • LIGHTNING DRY liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train
  • Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
  • Sure Lace™ secure shoe laces provide added midfoot support and keep the shoe snug around the foot
  • 360° Reflectivity for added safety
  • Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
  • Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
  • Color: Gray with Orange
  • Shoe Weight: 403 grams (14.2 oz)
  • Shoe Last: SL-1

Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Balance 859 [runido] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available, make offer if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP, offers?
Quote Reply