Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feeler: custom painted Cervelo NP3-6 size 56, NIB Flo Alu Disc (ceramic bearings) and NIB 90 Front with pics
Quote | Reply
The frame, fork, bars etc is $3500 shipped CONUS and not a penny less, so don't waste my time with a bullshit offer of $1500.

The realization that I'm not going to be racing has settled in and its time to start letting some things go.

I'm not sure if I'm actually going to sell the NP3-6, I have herniated a disk in my neck but I guess I would let it go for the right price. Paint is by Paintit

Cervelo NP3-6
Size 56
Fork is uncut
Magura RT8 brakes
Cane Creek 110 headset
Has a complete P5-6 upgrade kit, all spacers, everything down to the last bolt.
The frame will only work with magura brakes as the insert hole on the top tube has been filled in.

I LOVE this bike and if it wasn't for my neck I would not even consider letting it go. I will not give it away. It's sat in my room for going on 6 months, if I don't get the right offer for it, then it will continue to sit there.

Flo wheel set
Disc

Brand new
The disc was bought in November of 2015 and has been in the box since then, literally zero miles.
It was probably one of the last ones that they sold with ceramic bearings.
Aluminum brake track
Clydesdale build (28 spokes)
Stealth black decals
11/10/9 speed Shimano
Paid $742

90 Front
This was bought April 29th.
Its the new design with the old stealth black decals to match the disc.
Literally zero miles.
Paid $490

I have $1232 in the wheels.

$1100 for the pair

I will split the wheels, they are in separate boxes.

$450 for the Front
$700 for the Rear

PICS:
https://www.dropbox.com/...L_BIT7QEJo_HMMa?dl=0

Terms:
First come with cash first served, the items will be sold to the first person to paypal.
Since I am paying the shipping, I want you to pay the paypal fee. go to http://thefeecalculator.com to calculate the amount to send, use the left side box.
There are no refunds or exchanges, this is a highly reduced internet sale, I'm not an LBS just a guy clearing stuff out.
I don't know if the items will fit your stuff, that is for you to determine.
If you send a lowball offer immediately after this is posted, i will say no. I have priced the items at a fair price in order to sell them quickly.

Shipping:
CONUS is included in price.
International shipping is ok, but you are paying the shipping.

10 year forum member
ebay username nebmot with 100% positive feedback

Payment:
Paypal
Cash (in San Diego)

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Last edited by: nebmot: Mar 2, 17 6:27
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Selle Royal Seri Saddle with pics (make me an offer for it) [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

I think the pictures link is working, but dropbox is blocked. If the link is not working PM me and I'll send you some pics.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Selle Royal Seri Saddle with pics (make me an offer for it) [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The dropbox link is working but there is not a picture of the saddle just other parts
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Selle Royal Seri Saddle with pics (make me an offer for it) [mbecks2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks I'll have to figure out what is going on when I get home.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: NIB Flo Alu Disc (ceramic bearings) and NIB 90 Front , Selle Royal Seri Saddle with pics [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for adding the Flo's...

Quote Reply
Re: FS: NIB Flo Alu Disc (ceramic bearings) and NIB 90 Front , Selle Royal Seri Saddle with pics [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Flos but the pictures are not in the dropbox. Could you e-mail me a few photos to derekmstone5@gmail.com

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Re: FS: NIB Flo Alu Disc (ceramic bearings) and NIB 90 Front , Selle Royal Seri Saddle with pics [Im-a-miler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll put some pics up tonight. Sorry for the delay.

Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: custom painted Cervelo NP3-6 size 56, NIB Flo Alu Disc (ceramic bearings) and NIB 90 Front , Selle Royal Seri Saddle with pics [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for taking feelers on the NP3-6 frame.

Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: custom painted Cervelo NP3-6 size 56, NIB Flo Alu Disc (ceramic bearings) and NIB 90 Front , Selle Royal Seri Saddle with pics [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I assume this is no longer available, if not i would be interested
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: custom painted Cervelo NP3-6 size 56, NIB Flo Alu Disc (ceramic bearings) and NIB 90 Front , Selle Royal Seri Saddle with pics [angusyoung139] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not sure what you are asking is still available...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the p3 frameset with the p5-6 upgrade kit
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: custom painted Cervelo NP3-6 size 56, NIB Flo Alu Disc (ceramic bearings) and NIB 90 Front , Selle Royal Seri Saddle with pics [angusyoung139] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: custom painted Cervelo NP3-6 size 56, NIB Flo Alu Disc (ceramic bearings) and NIB 90 Front with pics [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent

Head Coach Grn Mchn Multisports Coaching, LLC
http://www.grnmchnmultisports.com
Quote Reply