Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: NIB 6770/9770 Di2 battery, mount, charger and cable
Quote | Reply
I 'just' purchased a Di2 kit and ended up needing the cylinder battery for the internal install, so I didn't end up using any of the parts listed below. The parts are compatible with Shimano's E-tube Di2 components -- Ultegra 6770 / Dura Ace 9070 and will work with an external install or an internal install but with an external battery mount.

They are all new in the box, never been used, but I have opened them. Offering at a discount to eBay. Will sell everything for $250, shipped. Will also sell the External Battery Mount (SM-BMR1-LB) separately for $100, shipped.

SM-BTR1: External Battery
SM-BCR1: Battery Charger for the External Battery
SM-BCC1: A/C Cable for the Charger
SM-BMR1-LB: Long External Battery Mount

Picture uploaded here:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/hg7a.jpg/

Last edited by: davews09: Aug 8, 13 12:22
Quote Reply
Re: FS: NIB 6770/9770 Di2 battery, mount, charger and cable [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Re: FS: NIB 6770/9770 Di2 battery, mount, charger and cable [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Labor Day Weekend Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any takers? Going to throw on eBay soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will do $200, shipped, to avoid eBay hassle. Any takers?
Quote Reply