Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: NEW 11 speed Ultegra 11-28 Cassette; Xlab Stealth 100 pocket, Xlab X-strike; NEW Specialized Romin Evo Saddle; low mileage Adamo Racing II
Quote | Reply

Brand new in box Specialized carbon aerobars with aero stem. SOLD

Also have a great condition Adamo Racing II saddle

Brand NEW in box 11 speed Ultegra 11-28 Cassette $80
Brand NEW, never mounted Specialized Romin Evo saddle. $100
Xlab Stealth 100 Pocket. $20
Xlab X-Strike. $10
Last edited by: Teamzero86: Jan 27, 14 13:33
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Alpha, Gamma, and Sigma; Adamo Attack for Adamo Racing II. Willing to trade brand new Specialized Carbon bars with Aerostem [Teamzero86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you have an attack you would be willing to sell?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Alpha, Gamma, and Sigma; Adamo Attack for Adamo Racing II. Willing to trade brand new Specialized Carbon bars with Aerostem [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Zach, I'm looking for an attack. I have the Racing II I'm willing to sell or trade for one.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Alpha, Gamma, and Sigma; Adamo Attack for Adamo Racing II. Willing to trade brand new Specialized Carbon bars with Aerostem [Teamzero86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok your post was a little confusing if you re-read it. Might get some more interest if you clear the confusions. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Alpha, Gamma, and Sigma; WTT: Adamo Racing II for Adamo Attack. WTT: brand new Specialized Carbon bars with Aerostem [Teamzero86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got pics of the aero bats? Asking price?

"WHEW...I really regret that workout!"..............Noone
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Alpha, Gamma, and Sigma; WTT: Adamo Racing II for Adamo Attack. WTT: brand new Specialized Carbon bars with Aerostem [COJO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. It's brand new in the box. I'll try and add
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Alpha, Gamma, and Sigma; WTT: Adamo Racing II for Adamo Attack. WTT: brand new Specialized Carbon bars with Aerostem [COJO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics up. Saddle has no damage or issues.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Alpha, Gamma, and Sigma; WTT: Adamo Racing II for Adamo Attack. WTT: brand new Specialized Carbon bars with Aerostem [Teamzero86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price for the whole Specialized Aerobar kit?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Alpha, Gamma, and Sigma; WTT: Adamo Racing II for Adamo Attack. WTT: brand new Specialized Carbon bars with Aerostem [tupapapr87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone, I have someone coming to look at buying my bike and may be including those carbon bars in the deal. I should know after this weekend if they are interested. If not, I am asking $500 for the bars/stem plus shipping to your location. I imagine in the CONUS that's prob $10-15. Any interested? If so, I'll contact you once I hear from potential buyer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you looking to sale the xlab 225? If so, I might be interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Alpha, Gamma, and Sigma; WTT: Adamo Racing II for Adamo Attack. WTT: brand new Specialized Carbon bars with Aerostem [skwan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No I plan to keep that. Thanks for the offer.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: NEW 11 speed Ultegra 11-28 Cassette; Xlab Stealth 100 pocket, Xlab X-strike; NEW Specialized Romin Evo Saddle; low mileage Adamo Racing II [Teamzero86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know its been a while since this was posted and is probably sold by now, but do you still have the xlab x-strike and are you still looking to sell it?
Quote Reply