Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Mavic Ksyrium tubular wheelset
Quote | Reply
**post edited and updated 4/20**

I've a got set of 2009/2010 Mavic Ksyrium TUBULAR wheels for sale. Mavic only makes one set of tubies in the Ksyrium line now. These are SL level, with black rims and spokes and red hubs (with carbon shell on the front). Jenson has them new for $1,000, but they're on back-order. BikeTiresDirect has them for $1100.

They were used by a pro cyclocross racer during this last season, and they were but one set of MANY that he had at his disposal. Condition is 9/10. No dents. Rims are true. There are signs of wear on the graphics, and some paint scraped off some spokes. See pictures.

The Vittoria cyclocross tubulars will be removed, unless you would like them. $50 extra for the tires.

actual photos below.

Compatible with Shimano and SRAM cassettes.

Price is $600, plus shipping charges to anywhere in the world. Original skewers are included.

Last edited by: freeethan: Apr 20, 10 10:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mavic Ksyrium tubular wheelset [freeethan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there,

Are these still available and if so, do you have any pics to share? I need a set of cross wheels for next season.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mavic Ksyrium tubular wheelset [RaginRonin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, still available. They actually have Vittoria XM EVO cyclocross tubulars glued on right now, which I was going to remove before taking pictures. Of course, I can leave them on if you're interested.

I'll post some later tonight (Tuesday).
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mavic Ksyrium tubular wheelset [RaginRonin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Photos added.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mavic Ksyrium tubular wheelset [freeethan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you contact me directly at jcfreese@gmail.com. I'd like to chat off thread. Thanks.
Quote Reply