Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Jamis T1 Xenith Carbon Race Bike
Quote | Reply
Jamis T1 Xenith (Carbon Fiber). I forget the year model, maybe 2010-11. Original owner. Well maintained. SoCal ridden (for whatever that's worth).

Price: $1000, but I'll take the reasonable offers.

Frame size: M/L (I am 6'1", 32" inseam) Average bike size that will fit most who are within a few inches of my build. Please reference Jamis' website for sizing and specific geometry questions.

Strava shows 1,493.3 total miles. It was gently ridden as a light training and race bike in San Diego. Great bike. Fast. Super aerodynamic. Aero fork, hidden cables, etc.. Extremely light. Great bike for training or racing. Terrific shape, ready to ride. Carbon looks awesome and the bike cleans up very nice. Could use a light tune up, that's it.

Specs:
Size M/L
Easton EA90SL Clincher Wheels / 700c
FSA SL-K Light Carbon Crankset / 53/39T / 175mm
Shimano Dura-Ace Drive-train
28/11T cassette (I believe Dura-Ace)
Shimano Ultegra Pedals
Tektro brakes with lots of pad life
Adamo Road Saddle
Profile Design Aero Bars / Cobra Wing Aero Handlebars
Jamis carbon aero seat post
X-Lab Gorilla/Chimp Cages
Continental Grand-Prix 4000 tires with tons of rubber left

I will throw in various bike extras: X-Lab behind the seat bottle cage, and a few other extras depending on what I have in my bike box (Aero Bar cage and bottle, gorrila rear cage, drink cages, and whatever else I can find.... I will be generous).
I will be removing the Garmin cadence computer.

I will package shipment to survive re-entry. If you are local to SoCal (San Diego), I will accept pick-up or test rides. For more pics: reply to thread or email: volumeken@yahoo.com and will a picture set.
Thanks for looking! Train and ride safe!

Last edited by: ratfink: Jan 21, 18 20:58
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Jamis T1 Xenith Carbon Race Bike [ratfink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm Sent
Quote Reply