Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Giant Trinity A1, BRAND NEW!!!! Size M; Killer bike for the price!
Quote | Reply
Great bike for a small amount of money. "Aggressively shaped hand formed aluminum and composite-a perfect mix of carbon/aluminum Alliance technology. Aero carbon fork with super aero carbon seatpost. This amazing bike features 10-speed Shimano Dura Ace bar end shifters with Shimano Ultegra rear derailleur, deep V Xero XGR-3 alloy aero wheelset (42mm. deep) and alloy handlebar and Easton alloy clip-ons." Size medium. MSRP was $2,000.00. Never ridden.
A steal at $1350+ professional shipping!
Photos:

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity A1, BRAND NEW!!!! Size M; Killer bike for the price! [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They dropped the price $50 to move it quickly. $1300 is a great price for this bike.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity A1, BRAND NEW!!!! Size M; Killer bike for the price! [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
another bump for the new week......don't miss this one...it's the last one we have!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available! Beautiful bike for a steal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for the weekend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How tall of a rider would be good for this bike?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity A1, BRAND NEW!!!! Size M; Killer bike for the price! [biff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How tall are you? I could ask the fitter for you.. It's a really sharp looking bike, and there's a lot of bike for that price. A real deal, and he'd like to finish packing it and send it out.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available, but a lot of interest. Grab it now, as there's only this one left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a 56cm....how does this sizing translate? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity A1, BRAND NEW!!!! Size M; Killer bike for the price! [Hethen57] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The sizing is equivalent to a 55/56. The top tube is the biggest factor, and we will include 2 stems, for fit, and you can return the one that doesn't work. If you'd like, he will talk to you about it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this still available, very interested. Can you ship to New Zealand, and if so any idea how much? Cheers

nec rege, nec populo, sed utroque
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity A1, BRAND NEW!!!! Size M; Killer bike for the price! [chur] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure they will ship there. I will check, but in years past they shipped many bikes overseas.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available, but won't be for long, as a number are pricing shipping, which will run from $60-80 only, and that's by a pro!
First with paypal gets the great ride pictured here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the price with shipping in US?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity A1, BRAND NEW!!!! Size M; Killer bike for the price! [sstewart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Between $1360 and $1380, depending on where the shipping is to. Let me know. Thanks very much!

Gary
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shipping would be to NC. Also I'm on the fence between a medium and a large. I'm 6 ft even with a 33.5" inseam measured as sitting on a bike seat. Do you think the medium would have enough adjustment? Also what year is the bike?
Last edited by: sstewart: Sep 21, 09 15:17
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity A1, BRAND NEW!!!! Size M; Killer bike for the price! [sstewart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bike is an 08, but brand new! We did some measurements a while ago so maybe these will help. He's at Interbike, so if you'd like I can get some more measurements or have him call you if that's easier.

1.Center bottom bracket to seat is a little over 78 cm.

2. Center of the crank spindle to top of seat is 96-97 cm

These are with appx. 3 inches of seatpost still into the downtube.

Let me know if you need any more measurements, or advice as to fit, as he's the expert(first class at Dan's Fit camp, and a repeat there). It's a very sweet looking bike.

Gary
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sweet Bike!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity A1, BRAND NEW!!!! Size M; Killer bike for the price! [jackson.ko85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Sweet Bike!

Thanks. Could be yours.......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you could give me a final price for bike and shipping to zip code 28146.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 5' 10" and ride a medium. A bud who is 6' 1" also rides a medium. It fits me great and his fits him great. Unless you have unusual proportions, I'd bet this bike will be a great fit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
If you could give me a final price for bike and shipping to zip code 28146.

I'm sure we could do that for $1360. Let me know and we can ship as soon as he gets back from Interbike. As I said, brand new and very sweet looking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
giving a bump....almost gone.....
Quote Reply

Prev Next