Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Giant TCR A1 Frame/Fork
Quote | Reply
I have a 2008 Giant TCR A1 frame, fork, seatpost, and headset for sale. I took a lot of pictures of it to get the idea across that there are some blemishes and such. I raced this setup for one season. It's a M/L size, but I'm 6'1" and thought it fit me well. The frame was crased twice; once in a road race, and once in a criterium. Neither time damaged the frame in any way other than the blemishes I tried to point out through pictures. The main idea of all the pictures is to show that the frame is not perfect. There are some marks in the clear coat on the down tube where I pulled the zip-ties really tight holding my SRM wires. Other minor scratches and such are throughout. The fork has a small spot at the top of the steerer tube where the stem was tightened a lot and it kind of indented it a bit. This doesn't effect the performance of the fork at all, but I wanted to point this out. There are also a few spots on both the fork and rear stays where an untrue wheel rubbed (the road race crash happened 2 miles from the car, so I rode in on bad wheels). Asking $325 shipped to the continental 48. Thanks!

Quote Reply