Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garmin 705 w/ HR Strap and N America Street Maps
Quote | Reply
SOLD!
PRICE DROP TO $400 includes shipping
Garmin 705 used for one triathlon season. This is not refurbished; I bought it from an online retailer.

Includes:
· 705 head unit
· HR monitor strap
· 2009 City Navigator Map SD Card; retails for $99
· PC USB charger/ upload cord
· AC wall charger and international adapter set; retails for $25
· Two bike mounts

You get all of this for $450! For this new you are looking at $600. The condition is MINT, I take very good care of my cycling equipment.

This package does not include the cadence sensor. I am keeping that to use with my Garmin 310, sorry.

---------------------------------------
Sponsors hit me up, space for rent.
Last edited by: MealsOnWheels: Jan 8, 10 8:48
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 705 w/ HR Strap and N America Street Maps [MealsOnWheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP its going on eBay this week.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 705 w/ HR Strap and N America Street Maps [MealsOnWheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought a brand new one online for $399 shipped. You should reconsider your pricing.

Bruce
ALBOPADS XTERRAWETSUITS NEWTON OAKLEY FIZIK GARMIN ROTOR COMPUTRAINER QUARQ HONEYSTINGER
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 705 w/ HR Strap and N America Street Maps [antonbp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prob not with the street maps, that's $100 more, or with the Euro plugs that was an add on too.

Sounds like you got a good deal though.

One just sold on Ebay used for close to my asking, price.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When is the warranty up on this?

Bobby Jones

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 705 w/ HR Strap and N America Street Maps [BobbyJones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought it new on 07-13-2009, all Garmin products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.

http://www8.garmin.com/...arranty.html#non-avn

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 705 w/ HR Strap and N America Street Maps [BobbyJones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PRICE DROP TO $400 includes shipping!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested, best i can offer is $300
Quote Reply