Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Front Flo 60 (2012 model)
Quote | Reply
I've decided to drop most of my aluminum rims now that I am feeling better about braking and stopping power on all of my TT machines.

Very nearly new Flo 60 front. Ridden once or twice, but not enough to even rub the black anodized finish off yet. It's from their first model year, I think the 4th or 5th round of sales. Looking for $300 shipped. No tire or tube.

There is also a set of 60mm deep, 23mm wide, toroidal shaped chinese carbon + aluminum clinchers. Includes tubes and Rubino Pro tires (Green!) $320 shipped. Good strong training wheels, with excellent braking. Less than 250 miles.

Last edited by: chicanery: Apr 30, 17 13:32
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 (2012 model) and Generic Chinese Carbon + aluminum rims [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the wheelset 10sp or 11sp?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 (2012 model) and Generic Chinese Carbon + aluminum rims [C_Hassard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe it says 11sp on it, but I only ran it with 10. I will verify tonight.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 (2012 model) and Generic Chinese Carbon + aluminum rims [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you have to put a spacer on the freehub body before installing your 10 speed cassette?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 (2012 model) and Generic Chinese Carbon + aluminum rims [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 (2012 model) and Generic Chinese Carbon + aluminum rims [C_Hassard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Confirmed 11spd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the FLO's clinchers or tubulars?

Thanks,

Marcelo
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 (2012 model) and Generic Chinese Carbon + aluminum rims [MaverickSD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the weight of the generic Chinese carbon wheels? do you know what's the manufacturer?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 (2012 model) and Generic Chinese Carbon + aluminum rims [MaverickSD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All Flo wheels are clincher. This is only a front wheel.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 (2012 model) and Generic Chinese Carbon + aluminum rims [TGFairy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe they are in the 1800g range. The hubs are a lightweight model, but the spokes are not exactly CX-Ray.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the wheelset still available ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 (2012 model) and Generic Chinese Carbon + aluminum rims [roadie25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheelset sold. Flo still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still sitting on the Flo. Make an offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have this excellent condition Flo 60 sitting here.

Make an offer.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Front Flo 60 (2012 model) [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$275

This is just sitting in my office making me annoyed.
Quote Reply