Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Edge 85 Carbon Tubular Wheelset
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Edge 85's that I rode twice, for a total of less than 20 miles. One was a road ride to see how they rode, and another was a time trial that was only 10 miles. I love these wheels, and wouldn't sell them, but I just got on a cat 1/2 team and want to purchase a team frame/fork. The wheels have brand new schwalbe stelvio tubular tires, the skewers, brake pads with minimal wear, and the extenders that came with them. Asking 750 shipped. email dartingd@gmail.com if you're interested.
Last edited by: dartingd: Nov 3, 08 10:18
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge 85 Carbon Tubular Wheelset [dartingd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have these become a collectors item in the last two month, cause when you bought them off of this forum you only paid $675 shipped???
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge 85 Carbon Tubular Wheelset [bigeyedfish81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they have tires now idiot. Not sure if you know how much stelvios cost.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uh, yeah I do, so basically your selling used wheels and used tires for exactly what you paid for them new (or for more since you can pick up stelvio's for ~$100 a peice)...wow, that's a really good deal
Last edited by: bigeyedfish81: Oct 7, 08 13:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the price is obo, and check the price on those tires again before you assume what they cost
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, $137.50/tire for Stelvios?!?

Not only is that crazy expensive, but it's a waste of money on crappy tires.

If you spend more than $100 on tires, they should be Veloflex. If you spend more than $130, they should be Dugast.

Quote | Reply
lol so true!

ridiculously overpriced. but hey, these wheels are for people who want to "look fast" not actually ride fast.

Quote | Reply
I believe saying that buying these tires is a waste of money is relative. I actually really like Stelvios and think they're a well-made tire. I'm also glad that it seems everyone on here has an opinion and feels they need to air it in my thread. I would expect that from someone with the username Iknoweverything, but I still don't feel it nessecary. Regardless, assuming that I paid 675, which I did, and assuming that these tires are 140 retail, which they are, that comes out to 955. I'll drop it to 800 plus exact shipping, which should be around 15 bucks via postal service. That seems like a fair price to me, and if you don't like it, don't buy the wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no offence but you will never sell those wheel at that price.

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge 85 Carbon Tubular Wheelset [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price is obo. And thanks for the first constructive criticism to appear in this post!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
750 shipped...need these gone to buy my new team bike...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
700 shipped firm! I found some wheels i'd rather have from a local friend...
Quote Reply