Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: DT SWISS 240 HUB, EASTON BARS & STEM, TRUTRAINER ROLLERS!! Pics!! NYC
Quote | Reply
Here is what I have for sale. Local Pick-up in NYC only .

Easton EA70 Bars (White - 42cm) - $30

Easton EA90 Stem (White - 110mm) - $40

DT Swiss Front Hub 24 hole - $75

TruTrainer Rollers (Retail over $700) - $150

The Bars, Stem and Hub are all brand new. The bars and stem were set up during a bike fit but I ended up using a 3T Bar and Stem for my Road Bike. They were never ridden. The rollers are a year old and show some signs of normal wear.

Let me know what you think.

Here are some pictures

Last edited by: deekoy: Jan 10, 11 5:48
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DT SWISS 240 HUB, EASTON BARS & STEM, TRUTRAINER ROLLERS!! Pics!! NYC [deekoy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No shipping? I'd take the hub in a heartbeat.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DT SWISS 240 HUB, EASTON BARS & STEM, TRUTRAINER ROLLERS!! Pics!! NYC [deekoy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you decide to ship you can consider the Easton bars sold.

Thanks,
Jason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in trutrainer, am local NYC so let's connect
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll buy the stem. Sending pm. Didn't notice you won't ship. I'd be willing to pay for shipping if you change your mind.
Last edited by: carlsbr: Jan 10, 11 15:31
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: DT SWISS 240 HUB, EASTON BARS & STEM, TRUTRAINER ROLLERS!! Pics!! NYC [de' Adre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes the hubs and the rollers are still available. You will need to be able to pick them up though. Let me know if you are still interested.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DT SWISS 240 HUB, EASTON BARS & STEM, TRUTRAINER ROLLERS!! Pics!! NYC [de' Adre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi. ///what is still available? I really want that stem, possibly the rollers as well. Please advise. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if you still have the rollers, i'll take them. A friend of mine is in NY now and can pick them up for me. Let me know, and I can send $$ via paypal or check, or come up myslef to make the exchange in person.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DT SWISS 240 HUB, EASTON BARS & STEM, TRUTRAINER ROLLERS!! Pics!! NYC [majorroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If that hub is still available shoot me a pm I live near hoboken
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello, do you still have the rollers
Quote Reply