Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: DA BR-7800 rear caliper and new Microsoft Zune
Quote | Reply
Spare me the hassle of eBay! All prices include shipping within continental U.S.
  1. 2004 Giant TCR1 -- SOLD
  2. Dura Ace 9-speed bar end shifters -- SOLD
  3. Rudy Project Tayo sunglasses - SOLD
  4. Microsoft Zune 30GB mp3 player -- brown. New in box, only opened to take pictures of the player in the package. I've had a couple of people back out on this and I'd just as soon get rid of it before it becomes obsolete. MSRP is $249 -- I'll sell mine for $160 shipped (cheaper than eBay even!)
    Code:
    Code:
  5. Dura Ace BR-7800 Front caliper -- Long story short: Bought a pair of BR-7800s from a guy on eBay who claims to have shipped both, but I only got the front (Whether by accident or design, I'll never know...) Easier for me to buy a second set, get him to refund part of my money and sell the extra front than find a rear alone or deal with eBay customer service. The one I'm selling is actually the front from the second set I bought and it was pulled off a Cervelo Soloist with less than $150 miles: $75 shipped[/code]

Feel free to PM me with any questions. I'm also looking for an LAS Chrono or Spiuk Kronos helmet, so a trade or cash/trade may be possible.

Thanks!
Chris

proud member of the Cervélo Mafia and founder of B.I.L.F.s Anonymous
Last edited by: Chris in CT: Jun 27, 07 17:05
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2004 Giant TCR1 (M), DA 9-sp bar end shifters, new Microsoft Zune and more [Chris in CT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for update with pictures!

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2004 Giant TCR1 (M), DA 9-sp bar end shifters, new Microsoft Zune and more [Chris in CT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Buy my stuff! =)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent regarding sunglasses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Those are actually Rudy Project Tayo sunglasses, not the ekynox. If I didn't have two pairs already I'd be all over them. They are the best glasses I've ever put on my face.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2004 Giant TCR1 (M), DA 9-sp bar end shifters, new Microsoft Zune and more [sxevegan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Those are actually Rudy Project Tayo sunglasses, not the ekynox. If I didn't have two pairs already I'd be all over them. They are the best glasses I've ever put on my face.
You're right! I've owned so many different pairs of Rudy's I got confused -- including Tayos, Ekynox, Skeeys, and now Rydons.... oops.

Quote Reply
Re: FS & PRICE DROPS!: 2004 Giant TCR1 (M), DA 9-sp bar end shifters, new Microsoft Zune and more [Chris in CT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another bump for price drops. Going to eBay soon.

Quote Reply
Re: FS & PRICE DROPS!: 2004 Giant TCR1 (M), DA 9-sp bar end shifters, new Microsoft Zune and more [Chris in CT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the bar end shifters--just wiped out today and trashed the ones I have on my bike--pm me at dre@aswmpa.com for how you want to get paid
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You have a PM.

Thanks,
Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chris, is this bike still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS & PRICE DROPS!: 2004 Giant TCR1 (M), DA 9-sp bar end shifters, new Microsoft Zune and more [spr-2-cus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Chris, is this bike still available?

Still available for the time being, though some interested parties have contacted me.

-C

Quote Reply
Re: FS & PRICE DROPS!: 2004 Giant TCR1 (M), DA 9-sp bar end shifters, new Microsoft Zune and more [davidevelev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'll take the bar end shifters--just wiped out today and trashed the ones I have on my bike--pm me at dre@aswmpa.com for how you want to get paid
Sent you an email.

Quote Reply
Re: FS & PRICE DROPS!:DA 9-sp bar end shifters, new Microsoft Zune and more [Chris in CT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bar end shifters, front DA brake caliper, and a really cheap NIB Zune still available!

Chris

Quote Reply