Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Ciclosport, saddle, fuelbelt (UPDATED)
Quote | Reply
For sale! Cycling computer, fuelbelt, and a saddle. All prices include shipping. Prices can be negotiable.

Ciclosport CM434 cycling computer. I bought this in the fall of 2005, used for about 1 1/2 seasons before I bought my garmin. It is wireless, and works perfectly. I just changed the batteries in it. Comes with instructions, wheel magnet, mounting stuff (it uses zip ties, and rubber band thing), sensor, and handlebar bracket. It has tons of features such as temp, speed, altitude, time, ect. Paid $120 for it asking for $50usd ----SOLD!!!!

Fuelbelt- Size Large. It has 3 bottles and 1 gel flask. I used it 3 times, it is too big for me. So it is in near perfect condition.
askin $20usd

Saddle- Came stock on my Trek 2100 used for 2 seasons, has not seen that many miles. In good condition and never crashed.
askin $10usd

Pm me with any questions or if you want pictures. Paypal is preferred.
Thanks for lookin.

------------------------------------------------------------
"You gotta love what you do and believe in what you do, and if somebody doesn`t agree, f**k them" - John Rzeznik (Goo Goo Dolls)
Last edited by: coolluke866: May 18, 09 10:19
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ciclosport, saddle, fuelbelt [coolluke866] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

"You gotta love what you do and believe in what you do, and if somebody doesn`t agree, f**k them" - John Rzeznik (Goo Goo Dolls)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ciclosport, saddle, fuelbelt (UPDATED) [coolluke866] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for update.

Quote Reply