Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by albush1
Re: FS: Cannondale Slice [albush1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, this is going up on Ebay tomorrow, just checking to see if there is any interest. I would sell the frame/fork for 640 shipped in conus. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,
PM Sent

Regards
John
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This 2007 Cannondale Slice Six13 56cm bike has a brand new Ultegra SL rear derailleur, the original Ultegra 6600 front, SRAM PC1090 chain, carbon Truvatic Rouleur gigapipe Cranks (53/39) Fizik Arione wing flex saddle, Cervelo brakes off of a P3 (this is the only component with higher mileage, like 3000, but they function flawlessly and have some corrosion on the small bolt that holds the cable but look great on the bike.) The handlebars are Profile Design Carbon X with T2+ Cobra Carbon extensions, Dura Ace shifters, new carbon Tektro RX 5.0 brake levers. The frame has approx 700 miles on it, and is in excellent shape as expected from that low mileage. the wheels are 700c clincher 2008 Xero Lite with approx 150 miles and the cassette is a 10 speed Shimano 5600 with the same, 150 miles. This bike can be yours for 1150 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gday mate,
I'm in services myself in Australia, must have been a bugger having the bike sitting at home!

Would you be interested in packing the bike up and sending it to Perth Western Australia?

Thanks
Robbie.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cannondale Slice [rabbit22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Robbie, hello and thanks for your interest. I just checked FEDEX and the cost is way too high for me to ship to Australia. I will ship to the Coninental USA only. hanks, Adam
Quote Reply
SOLD!!! Cannondale Slice [albush1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold, thanks for the inquiries. I wish everyone a healthy and fun tri season! See you at the races... Adam
Quote Reply