Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Brand New Specialized Trivent BG tri shoes, size 11.5 (44.5) -- SOLD!
Quote | Reply
The title says it all. These are white (as opposed to the 2009 model line, which is silver). They are still in the box, never been taken out. Details about the shoe and its features such as the full carbon sole, Body Geometry, etc. are on Specialized's website. The pic is stock from Specialized.

The first $140 (incl. shipping in CONUS) takes it. ---> NOW $120! ---> and one last price reduction to $105!

Last edited by: Milano: Jan 9, 09 13:11
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Specialized Trivent BG tri shoes, size 11.5 (44.5) [Milano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Le Bumpique Grande for the morning people.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Specialized Trivent BG tri shoes, size 11.5 (44.5) -- PRICE DROP! [Milano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a price drop!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Specialized Trivent BG tri shoes, size 11.5 (44.5) -- PRICE DROP! [Milano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another bump for another price reduction: $105 shipped in CONUS!
Last edited by: Milano: Jan 5, 09 17:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump! Nobody interested in brand new Specialized Trivents at a price this deep below retail??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be interested in selling to a Canadian? I'll pay the difference in shipping.
Thanks
Dennis
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Specialized Trivent BG tri shoes, size 11.5 (44.5) -- PRICE DROP! [987654] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take em
Can you pm me a paypal address?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Specialized Trivent BG tri shoes, size 11.5 (44.5) -- PRICE DROP! [hedfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your interest. Please bear with me as I await payment from another STer (who has narrowly beaten you in terms of expressing interest). Should he not complete the purchase by the end of today, the shoes are yours. Hope this is okay with you, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no problems - I'll wait to hear back form you!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Specialized Trivent BG tri shoes, size 11.5 (44.5) -- PRICE DROP! [hedfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've just sold them, I'm afraid... Thank you anyway for your interest, and best of luck hunting for another bargain pair (should be easy this time of year).
Quote Reply