Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Brand New Full leg jammers, Brand New Pearl Izumi trisuit-MAKE AN OFFER-PICS ADDED
Quote | Reply
Ok this is the last bit of stuff that I want to get rid of right now. Pretty much willing to consider most offers at this time. PLEASE JUST MAKE ME AN OFFER AND WE CAN TALK. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO CON. USA. Once I receive payment I will notify buyer as well as notify when I shipped and when it should arrive.

Brand New Bontrager Race XXX Lite Team S-bend Carbon Extensions SOLD
(Bought them for my new bike and when I saw them in person decided they were too long for me, I have short forearms. They are 370mm long.)

Brand New w/tags Pearl Izumi Elite Tri Suit Red/Gray Size Large $55 (Normally $120)
(Just not a tri suit guy and its too big for me know. MAKE ME AN OFFER)

Brand New w/tags Legskin Swimwear $20 (Normally $60)
(Bought off ebay, says it fits size 34 waist but they are just too small for me and my legs.)

Pearl Izumi Quest Cycling Shorts Black Size Large SOLD
(Too big for me, no stains or rips at all)

Last edited by: simpy16: Jan 31, 11 18:29
Quote Reply
Re: FS: extensions, Profile T2+, Sram Crankset, Pearl Izumi--PICS ADDED [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for pics added.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: extensions, Profile T2+, Sram Crankset, Pearl Izumi--PICS ADDED [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
im interested in you profile T2+ hardware
Quote Reply
Re: FS: extensions, Profile T2+, Sram Crankset, Pearl Izumi--PICS ADDED [sehappel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry the T2+ hardware is sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Willing to wheel and deal
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BN Bontrager xxx carbon extensions, BN jammer, BN Pearl Izumi-MAKE AN OFFER-PICS ADDED [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

Give me your best Offer!

Wanting to ship the last of this stuff out by the end of this week!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BN Bontrager xxx carbon extensions, BN jammer, BN Pearl Izumi-MAKE AN OFFER-PICS ADDED [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Then headed to fleabay
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is trisuit still available. Dave
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BN Bontrager xxx carbon extensions, BN jammer, BN Pearl Izumi-MAKE AN OFFER-PICS ADDED [d.nizzy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello, i got the cranks, thanks so much for the amazing deal and fast shipping!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BN Bontrager xxx carbon extensions, BN jammer, BN Pearl Izumi-MAKE AN OFFER-PICS ADDED [d.nizzy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I still have the tri suit, didn't know if you were still interested.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Full leg jammers, Brand New Pearl Izumi trisuit-MAKE AN OFFER-PICS ADDED [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the tri suit. About how big are you if you say a large is too big? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Full leg jammers, Brand New Pearl Izumi trisuit-MAKE AN OFFER-PICS ADDED [Ryanong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 5'10 and 170 pounds. It is a little big but also I just don't like the feeling of the full suit.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Full leg jammers, Brand New Pearl Izumi trisuit-MAKE AN OFFER-PICS ADDED [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, I'm 5'8" 165lbs so it'll probably be too big for me too then. Dang...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you do $40 on the trisuit

Quote:
Well, it's finally happened. After hearing others talk about this unique species at their pool, I've finally seen it. The other day I walk out of the shower after my workout to find this guy with a hand drier blow-drying not just his boys but his asshole, too
Quote Reply