Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: AVID XX World Cup Disc Brakes Brand New, Include HSX 160 Rotors, $350 Shipped
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Avid XX World Cup Disc Brakes that are a take-off on my MTB which I don't need now. They include the Front and Rear levers and calipers as well as HSX 160mm rotors and bolts (6-bolt pattern)

Just looking to get rid of these fast so only asking $375 which is much cheaper than I see them going for on the Bay. Shipping included.

I would like to sell these and ship them by the end of the week. Make a reasonable offer please!!!!
Last edited by: simpy16: Jul 8, 12 19:18
Quote Reply
Re: FS: AVID XX World Cup Disc Brakes Brand New, Include HSX 160 Rotors, $375 Shipped [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump- Can ship today!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: AVID XX World Cup Disc Brakes Brand New, Include HSX 160 Rotors, $375 Shipped [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me if you want to sell the clean sweeps only.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: AVID XX World Cup Disc Brakes Brand New, Include HSX 160 Rotors, $375 Shipped [7ofClubs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like to sell it all as a set if possible. Thanks though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply