Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 61cm Cervelo S3 w/ DA7900 (Norwegian Champ Paint Scheme) -- $3200, Now with Pics!
Quote | Reply
For sale is a 61cm Cervélo S3 with the Norwegian Champ paint scheme -- red and blue paint scheme (I believe 200-300 made). This bike was bought in March 2011 and ridden until August 15th 2011.

Price: $3200.

Pictures can be found here!

Parts specifics (all Dura-Ace listed is 2011 year mechanical 7900):
-Dura Ace- shifters, brakes, cranks (175mm), chain, BB, cassette (12-25), front and rear derailleurs.
-Easton EC90 Aero Carbon Bars (46cm c-c width)
-3T ARX Stem (120mm)
-FSA carbon headset
-San Selle Marco saddle (white) & Cervélo 1-position carbon fiber seatpost
-Shimano R500 Wheels. Tires BBB APP 700X23
(a complete bike minus pedals)

Note on the wheels: Wheels and tires have less than 1 hour riding time, have touched the pavement but are in new condition.

This bike is in excellent condition, bought and maintained at my local bike shop.

The bike does have some normal wear (such as cable rub) associated with riding for 5 months. All specific cosmetic items are listed below:

-There are a few small marks on both shifters at the sides (pic)
-The rear derailleur has a few marks (pic)
-The left seat stay has a very superficial mark on the clearcoat (pic)
-There is a tiny stone chip on the left fork, purely cosmetic and superficial (pic)

Please feel free to ask any questions or for specific pictures. Shipping is UPS tracked and insured and will be between $175-$240 in most of the USA or Canada. Please PM me with Zip/Postal code for specific prices. From Montreal to Toronto, pick-up/delivery can be arranged to save shipping (bike is in the Ottawa/Gatineau region -- Chelsea to be more specific).

[note: edited to add pictures]
Last edited by: tegra: Feb 29, 12 17:51
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 61cm Cervelo S3 w/ DA7900 (Norwegian Champ Paint Scheme) -- $3200 [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics are up! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot away folks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 61cm Cervelo S3 w/ DA7900 (Norwegian Champ Paint Scheme) -- $3200 [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumping for the morning crowd.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I am a nube here, so it seems that I can't PM. Can you send me an email with a home ph# (one that I can check you exist) to stinkymalinky(at)hotmail.com . Also, if you could give me an idea when the best time to reach you are.

thnx
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 61cm Cervelo S3 w/ DA7900 (Norwegian Champ Paint Scheme) -- $3200 [omclive] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Done.
I emailed you at the hotmail address, you can let me know you received it.
Thanks
Quote Reply