Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2 Top-of-the line Chariot CX Running Strollers / Trailers
Quote | Reply
I have 2 running strollers both top-of-the-line Chariot CX line running strollers / trailers. 1 is a double (CX2), other one is a single (CX1). A few years old but in excellent condition each one was about $1000 new. These are great for colder climates as are fully covered. I also have one set of stroller wheels and one bike trailer attachment with connector. New version sold by Thule (acquired Chariot) $1,199 for the single and $1,299 without the bike attachment.

These might be a bit tough to ship but I am in the Toronto area for those interested.

Reasonable offers will be accepted (need them out of my garage = kids don't fit any more).

"which is like watching one of your buddies announce that he's quitting booze and cigarettes, switching to a Vegan diet and training for triathalons ... but he's going to keep snorting heroin." Bill Simmons, ESPN
Last edited by: Muh: Nov 3, 14 18:35
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2 Top-of-the line Chariot CX Running Strollers / Trailers [Muh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to be clear - reasonable offers does not mean anything close to the replacement cost.

I can ship if you are willing to pay. just thought would be a pain.

"which is like watching one of your buddies announce that he's quitting booze and cigarettes, switching to a Vegan diet and training for triathalons ... but he's going to keep snorting heroin." Bill Simmons, ESPN
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2 Top-of-the line Chariot CX Running Strollers / Trailers [Muh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply