Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2016 new SPecialized Sworks XC Mtb shoes 44 wide, and defrosters new
Quote | Reply
Two brand new sets of shoes. I mounted cleats on them, but never rode them anywhere. i was expecting to train on the fat bike this winter, hurt my wrist badly and am just focusing on rehab and training for another season of time trialing.
so these are for sale.

1. 2016 Specialized Sworks, XC mtb shoe, 44, wide. brand new. will include a set of new shimano SPD cleats . shoes retail $400.00 cleats about $39.00 $440.00 total. yours for $220 shipped in the USA.
https://www.flickr.com/...ms/72157662990066340

2. 2016 Specialized winter MTB defrosters, size 44.5. usually we upsize 1/2 size for winter boots to make room for thicker socks, toe warmers, etc. Retail $200.00. yours for $120 shipped in the uSA.
https://www.flickr.com/...ms/72157662868948469

Zero defects, new in box. shipped free in the USA>

First to PM and pay owns.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 new SPecialized Sworks XC Mtb shoes 44 wide, and defrosters new [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any idea how these size compare to Sidi? I wear a 45 in Sidi and curious to know if these would be a good fit. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 new SPecialized Sworks XC Mtb shoes 44 wide, and defrosters new [Aaronka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Sworks XC shoes run small. I wear a 44 in all the Specialized shoes but the size 44 XC was easily one size too small.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 new SPecialized Sworks XC Mtb shoes 44 wide, and defrosters new [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still got Sworks shoes?? if so PM me. They are wide? also whats your street shoe size..thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 new SPecialized Sworks XC Mtb shoes 44 wide, and defrosters new [Trimeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i run a 10.5 asics running shoe, the same in a nike.
i run 44.5 wide specialized.
thx XC shoes are sold, sold almost immediately. i do have the defrosters, though they are on ebay bid like 117 or so. they are super nice also.
Quote Reply