Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2016 Zipp 303 V3 shimano carbon clincher, used; and 808 v3 Carbon Clincher SHimano, NEW
Quote | Reply
 For sale, 2016 Zipp v3 303 Carbon Clincher, shimano 10/11. This is the latest v3 version. Not those problematic 888 hubs but the most current edition. work great. i used for about 3 months maybe 20 rides. in top condition.
Retail $2299. Offered at $1199 shipped in the USA.

And im also selling my 2016 Zipp v3 808 carbon clincher shimanos. never used. i mounted tires, and the cassette but they never saw the bike. Perfect unblemished mint condition.

Offered at $1299 shipped in the USA.

I'm just not going to be using them and would like to free up cash for other stuff.

photos of the 303s can be found here. ill snag some photos of the 808s when i get home tonight.

First to advice and paypal, owns.
Last edited by: spgtwice: Mar 18, 16 6:09
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Zipp 303 V3 shimano carbon clincher, used; and 808 v3 Carbon Clincher SHimano, NEW [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
808 flickr photo album

https://flic.kr/s/aHsktbBFp3

These have never been outside or used. they were mounted, test fit to my race bike but never used.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Zipp 303 V3 shimano carbon clincher, used; and 808 v3 Carbon Clincher SHimano, NEW [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on 303's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hi. the 303s are sold. thank you DC. and the 808s have someone pending sending monies. these were two great deals. we may have a few more coming available in a week or two, just depends on riders choices, etc.
pleaes email me direct steve@trademanage.com and i can email when/if available. forsome reaosn, this new website board forum software is not working great for me. i can see messages in my outlook and clikc to respond, but i cant access my inbox listof messages. sorry.
Quote Reply