Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2015 Felt IA FRD Size 56, as new
Quote | Reply
Was purchased for a team rider who opted to not race it. Was built up as a display bike and we then sold a few other sizes to team riders and customers, but this frame was never ridden on. We're selling it for the customer Its a 2015 Felt IA FRD, size 56, without flaw. It currently has the DI2 wiring routed inside it, and as well the brake housing etc. is all connected and ready to go.

This sale is for the frameset (frame, fork, headset, aerobar, seatpost, aerobar extensions, brakes) (basically what would come if you purchased a framekit).
Then to that, we would like to keep on the bike the: Di2 Etubes, di2 junction boxes, SRAM 950 adjustable brake levers). about $300 in items.
If you arent using Di2, we can remove them pretty readily but they are routed and ready to go, never used so no reason to uninstall if you plan to run Di2.

The Frameset retails for $6999.00 if you can find one.
This frameset, with the DI2 items noted left within the frame. $3600.00 shipped in the USA
Photos https://www.flickr.com/...ts/72157658370154436

DOES NOT INCLUDE wheels, crank, Di2 Derailleurs, saddle, pedals, etc.
we can sell you cranks di2 ders, saddle pedals, etc affordable but it is not included in the sale price.

PM with any questions, etc.

Photos: https://www.flickr.com/...ts/72157658370154436
Last edited by: spgtwice: Sep 10, 15 8:55
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Felt IA FRD Size 56, as new [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
link not working
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Felt IA FRD Size 56, as new [sp1ke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think that set/album is not public because I can see all the other ones but not this one... I get a 404 error
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Felt IA FRD Size 56, as new [sp1ke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
try it now. i modified the permissions.

thanks for the few PMs. a few answer ill post publically:
1. size 56
2. bb is bb30 and you can put the Shimano 24m reducers in there whic his how the oem full bike is equipped
3. there are no modifications to the bike itself; we do though do a few mods to the sprint shifter switches so that we can get shifting on the bullhorns without having to use the bulk shimano brake lever/shifter combo
4. lowest price is going to be pretty close to the price listed in the ad. we've had a few offers a couple of hundred bucks lower and maybe in a few days we'd accept those but i think this might be the last 56 around untouched. there is 56 complete bike on ebay for like 10+. its maybe a $4000 kit., so this is quite the deal.
5. yes, we have a second set of the seatpost rubber pieces that fill in the grooves so if you need more seatpost length, you'll have those rubber pieces to make it look complete
7. no wheels, crank, saddle, no derailleurs, no garmin head, no brake levers,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is this still around ?

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Felt IA FRD Size 56, as new [johnnyyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
we have one more frame for sale.
as-new, has about 150 miles on it. from a team rider, never crashed, perfect condition.
asking $3500 for the 'frameset', fork, post, hbar, etc.
would bbe willing to sell with full di2 dura kit, etc.
and/or wheels and/or rotor 3rd flow srm cranks 175mm length.

send me a pm and we can ttalk by phone.

my personal bike, just perfect, never damaged, babied.

https://www.flickr.com/...ms/72157668554213983
Last edited by: spgtwice: Jul 24, 16 6:54
Quote Reply