Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2014 Felt F4 Carbon Road bike, 11 speed Ultegra, 51CM
Quote | Reply
This is a used 2014 Felt F4 road bike that was purchased later in the year of 2015. Bike is equipped with the new 11 speed Ultegra and rides around like a champion. There is one tiny mark on the top tube from what I can only assume was a rock that got picked up while riding or putting the bike in the back of my vehicle. Aside from that, the bike is in pristine condition, never ridden out in the rain and maintained by the local bike shop. The only thing which needs to be replaced is the bar tape, which I will do prior to you purchasing it using whichever brand of tape you want and color!

components:
-All Shimano Ultegra 11 speed components *shifters, FD, RD, Cassette, Crank, Brakes*
-Carbon Felt seatpost, 20MM setback
-Prologo road racing saddle
-Felt stem, 90MM
Felt 42 handlebars
Shimano RS21 wheelset
bikes weight with pedals is under 17 lbs *roughly 16.8 lbs*
New ultegra sets go for roughly $3-4k depending on manufacturing so this is a deal!
This will come with the Gatorskin Hardshell tires currently on them. Probably have ~1,000 miles on them, no signs of cuts or defects, these tires are in fantastic condition.

It is a 51CM which is more appropriate for a 52/53 in other frames. Fits me well at 5 ft 8 and a 31 inch inseam, and gives enough play that it would fit smaller and taller individuals, depending on sizing preference.

The bike will not come with the shown pedals/water bottle cages. I have a pair of entry level Mavic clipless pedals that I can include with the bike for free if you so desire.

Price: $1850 SHIPPED

Last edited by: PatrickOfSteele: Feb 7, 16 13:31
Quote Reply