Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2013 Medium Specialized Shiv, Kask Bambino Pro Helmet, Blue Seventy Helix Wetsuit,
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my 2013 Specialized Shiv Comp. This is a complete bike with lots of upgrades from stock configuration.

Zips Vuka Carbon bull bar with Zipp Carbon Extensions
Specialized Ronin Evo saddle
Tri Rig Front Brake
3T Accelero Pro 40 Wheels
Zipp Aero Skewers
Sram Red Front / Rival Rear Deralieur
10-speed Shimano Ultegra Cassette
FSA Gossamer Crank

(includes the internal drink reservoir not pictured. Also includes all of the cables, chains, etc.

$2,000 shipped (domestically)

Kask Bambino Pro Helmet Large - $200

Helmet was only worn a handful of times, for 1 IM, 1 70.3 and a couple of training rides. Includes the carrying bag, mirror and clear lenses. The helmet has a couple of minor surface scratches that probably buff out. Never crashed.

I'm also selling a Blue Seventy Helix Wetsuits. It's in very good condition, with only a little bit of wear on the right shoulder (just scuffing that caused some of the orange paint to rub off). Mesh Bag(s) included:

2013 Helix - Size SMT $225

Last edited by: pangaea: Jul 12, 17 19:25
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Medium Specialized Shiv, Blue Seventy Helix Wetsuits [pangaea] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump... added 2 of my Blue Seventy wetsuits for sale
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Medium Specialized Shiv, Blue Seventy Helix Wetsuits [pangaea] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Medium Helix Sold... added a Garmin 920 for sale
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Medium Specialized Shiv, Kask Bambino Pro Helmet, Blue Seventy Helix Wetsuit, [pangaea] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Garmin Sold, added Kask Bambino Helmet
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Medium Specialized Shiv, Kask Bambino Pro Helmet, Blue Seventy Helix Wetsuit, [pangaea] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the bike still available
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Medium Specialized Shiv, Kask Bambino Pro Helmet, Blue Seventy Helix Wetsuit, [VWH3RD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for the Shiv cockpit items. It looks like you swapped out yours. Have that stuff in a box in your attic maybe?

"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply