Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2013 Giant Trinity Composite 1 in Large, fantastic condition. $1100 shipped.
Quote | Reply
Hello everyone,

Had my stint with triathlon and I've moved back to competitive running, thus it's time to say goodbye to my bike.

She raced in 2 halfs, 1 iron distance, and a handful of sprints plus I did a few centuries on her. In total, less than 2k miles as I did most of my rides on my road bike.

The sell will include the pedals, water bottle holders, a tool bag for the back saddle, the food compartment on the front and the torpedo bottle (needs new straw).

Bike will be shipped via a bike box via my LBS who will prep it, so it won't be done sketchily at all.

If you live anywhere near LA, $1050 no shipping and we can meet somewhere.

Very great all around tri bike and given the condition, full ultegra, and low mileage, and incredible bike for someone who wants to get into Tri and doesn't want to spend 3-4k on a brand new bike that is barely better than a bike a few years older.

Pictures!

Last pic is kind of fuzzy, my apologies, but you can see the "L" on the frame sticker.

The Home of Advanced Running
Advanced Running Instagram Page
My narcisstic training log
Last edited by: justarunner: Dec 18, 16 9:56
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Giant Trinity Composite 1 in Large, fantastic condition. $1250 shipped. [justarunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Giant Trinity Composite 1 in Large, fantastic condition. $1250 shipped. [justarunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumped. Two people interested right now.

But I'm an American so first with money wins the day! :p

Safe riding, folks!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Friday bump!

Good luck on your long runs, long rides, and long swims this weekend!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sunday bump.

Help me get this bike to someone who will love it and use it like it should be used! :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump! Gotten a few PMs but nothing finalized.

Let's make a deal and get this to a new owner. :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder how long I have to bump this thread. :)

Come on folks, I'll negotiate. Help a man out!

Safe training and racing this weekend!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested, but I can't see the pictures. Is there any way you can try to repost them or email them to me?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the stack and reach? Pad XY?

Strava
Last edited by: gmh39: Sep 10, 16 19:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
just curious if you still have the Trinity FS?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Giant Trinity Composite 1 in Large, fantastic condition. $1100 shipped. [justarunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Christmas bump. Why am I still sitting on this bike lol.

I lowered the price for everyone. Help me move this bike please!

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Giant Trinity Composite 1 in Large, fantastic condition. $1100 shipped. [justarunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping this. Someone please make me an offer. I cannot tell you how bad I want this out of my life.

The bike is absolutely perfect. Take it with my zipp 404s in my other thread and i'll make you a ridiculously good deal.

Make an offer...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply