Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2011 Giant Trinity Advanced Medium
Quote | Reply
2011 Giant Trinity Advanced Size M (~56 cm). 11 speed ultegra. Sram carbon brake levers. You wont find a quicker bike at this price. The bike is in great shape. A couple of scratches (included in pictures) but rides incredibly well. Im including an uncut saddle. You will need to cut this to match your saddle height. I'll also include a long hex wrench to make connecting the lower stem much easier. The bike currently has 3T ski bend extensions installed (original extensions will be included). The only things missing are the additional stems. The current stem is the middle (short is -40mm and high is +40mm). You can find these stems online or through a Giant dealer. For fit reference, the current stack is 600 with a range of 560-620. I have bolts that will allow 20/40/60 stack. It shouldnt be hard to track down a different size if needed.

The bike needs wheels, cranks and pedals to hit the road. It currently has a GXP bottom bracket installed. It might take a day or two to ship out because I'll take it to a shop to get packed up professionally.

Im selling because I needed something UCI legal for the future.

$1400/OBO

I think I covered everything, but feel free to ask questions if I missed something.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Giant Trinity Advanced Medium [carrag340] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price drop. $1200. help me clear some space for a new bike
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Giant Trinity Advanced Medium [carrag340] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fire Sale Price $800 + $ 50 shipping
Quote Reply