Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2009 Scott Plasma LTD SRAM Red Med or Frameset
Quote | Reply
2009 Scott Plasma 2 for sale. Basically, this is a new bike. I got it, rose it twice, but have medical issues and won't be racing, so I'm letting it go. I'm 5-10 and the seatpost was cut for me, but Scotts have 35mm of adjustability and with their longer post adapter that can be 50mm. Not a scratch on it.

You know the Plasma 2: one of the lightest, stiffest, most aero tri/tt frames on the market.

Med/54cm frame. 90mm stem. Red/white/black.
Full SRAM Red grouppo.
Easton Circuit wheels and Ultegra cassette. I've got a new Zipp 606 PowerTap clincher combo with SRAM Red cassette and Zipp tangente tires available if interested.
Not included: aero bars, brake levers, saddle, crankset. Add $750 for installed Zipp Vuka integrated bars including shifter bosses (chicane) extensions ($1450 retail).

$3500. Yup, that's all. The frame retails for $3400. You get the wheels and SRAM Red for $100!
Will sell as frameset (frame, fork, headset, seat clamp) for $2500.

Last edited by: seebritri: Dec 9, 09 8:28
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Scott Plasma 2 SRAM Red Med or Frameset [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Scott Plasma 2 SRAM Red Med or Frameset [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^^
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Scott Plasma LTD SRAM Red Med or Frameset [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please send pics, my email is asuwwp@yahoo.com
Thanks
In Reply To:
Last edited by: Kanyon1: Nov 23, 09 18:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pics posted
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the height of the saddle as pictured??
thx!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Scott Plasma 2 SRAM Red Med or Frameset [gibson00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
max height from BB to saddle rails is 72mm with included standard 30mm clamp. You can get a 50mm clamp as well for a max saddle rail height of 74mm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the bike. What coordinates do you use to measure saddle height? Center of bottom bracket inline with the seatube to top of saddle?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Scott Plasma 2 SRAM Red Med or Frameset [offthefront66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, but to saddle rails, not top of saddle.
Quote Reply