Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2009 P4 frameset 51 cm
Quote | Reply
I'm selling off my 2009 P4 frameset, size 51 cm. Price is $3200 firm for the frame, fork, headset, seatpost, water bottle and rear brake. MSRP is $4600 for the 2010 version. Price does not include CA sales tax for those living in the state.

The frame was ridden from July of this year through IM Arizona in mid November. It is in excellent shape with only a couple scratches (one in the rear wheel cutout from a roofing screw I ran over and on the frame near the seatpost) that could be covered up easily. Fork has 7 cm of steerer tube above the top cap of the headset. The water bottle is brand new as is the seatpost. Water bottle isn't pictured.

To make a long story short: I had a custom painted P3 and then got hit by a car while riding it in June of this year. After taking a few weeks off I didn't have time to get a new bike painted in the summer so I rode a stock P4. I'm selling off this one as I'm having a new P4 custom painted.

Let me know if you have questions. If you want a shipping quote please send me your zip code. Full warranty from Cervelo as I never registered it and you would be considered the original owner.

-Darrell

Quote Reply