Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by JDAD
Last edited by: JDAD: Jun 21, 09 20:10
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2 56cm, Ultegra SL build with upgraded RED frame and Fizik Tri2 Saddle [JDAD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does the buyer get that bottle of Wiskey?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2 56cm, Ultegra SL build with upgraded RED frame and Fizik Tri2 Saddle [Orbilius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scotch! Not wiskey.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2 56cm, Ultegra SL build with upgraded RED frame and Fizik Tri2 Saddle [JDAD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Scotch! Not wiskey.
Scotch is Whisky...just made in Scotland.
Last edited by: JCN: Jun 16, 09 19:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2 56cm, Ultegra SL build with upgraded RED frame and Fizik Tri2 Saddle [JCN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Scotch! Not wiskey.

whisky yes, but whiskey no
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2 56cm, Ultegra SL build with upgraded RED frame and Fizik Tri2 Saddle [bjornm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Scotch! Not wiskey.

whisky yes, but whiskey no
Nor WISKEY
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2 56cm, Ultegra SL build with upgraded RED frame and Fizik Tri2 Saddle [KenyonTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bikey, Bikey. More talk about the bike.

Open to offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated add with new information and more pictures. Buy this bike before it sells.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A friend might be interested in the bike with stock wheels and without the Arione.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2 56cm, Ultegra SL build with upgraded RED frame and Fizik Tri2 Saddle [bjornm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great, let me know if he has any questions. This is a fantastic bike, and it needs a good home.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The implied question would be how much are you asking in that configuration?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Right now the price is the same. $2600 plus $50 to ship it. I have two local people looking at it and a few others from beginnertri.

I play this game as first come first serve. If you are the first to get me the money, you get the prize.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Local sale fell through. Bike is still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in the front wheel. Not sure if you want to piece them out? Let me know how much if you are.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is it? and where is your location?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2 56cm, Ultegra SL build with upgraded RED frame and Fizik Tri2 Saddle [trichris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
56cm

I live in Austin, TX
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price DROP!

Bike as it came from the factory with upgraded frame and seat: $2600 shipped to the lower 48

Bike as it came from the factory plus HED 9s $3700 shipped to the lower 48

If you pick up up locally, in Austin TX, I will knock off $100.

If you want the HED 9s only, the price is $1100 shipped (I will not split them)

Thanks

JD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMs have been responded too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Price DROP!

Bike as it came from the factory with upgraded frame and seat: $2600 shipped to the lower 48

how is the frame upgraded between red and blue?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2 56cm, Ultegra SL build with upgraded RED frame and Fizik Tri2 Saddle [bigdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Color is the only real difference. You can't order a red P2 with ultegra. My bike shop had to buy both bikes and then switch the components.

It's rare to see the red frame with the ultegra build.

AND

Red is faster, it's a scientific fact.

Thanks
Last edited by: JDAD: Jun 24, 09 13:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last bump before ebay
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop!

I am still trying to avoid ebay. Maybe I should wait until fall when the market heats up.

I am looking for $2300 net, so you would pay whatever it costs to pack/ship or paypal fees.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2 56cm, Ultegra SL build with upgraded RED frame and Fizik Tri2 Saddle [mattm25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike is sold.
Quote Reply