Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2006 Look 585 (XL) Frameset
Quote | Reply
Looking to post my 2006 Look 585 (XL, Team White) Frameset or Complete Bike for sale.

Frame is in excellent condition, with the exception of a broken screw head on one of the screws/bolts for the water bottle cage on the downtube. Bike is fitted with Dura-Ace 7800 group, 172.5mm crankset, bottom bracket and headset were recently replaced and are like new, Ritchey Carbon Matrix Stem (120mm), Ritchey Carbon Evolution Handlebars (44cm), Syntance P6 Carbon Seatpost and standard saddle (Selle SMP Glider saddle is not included).

Please PM me if interested. Photos to follow.

"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." Po "The Dragon Warrior", Kung-Fu Panda
Last edited by: usctriguy: Feb 18, 10 10:52
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2006 Look 585 (XL) Frameset [usctriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thank god this is not in my size, the 585 in white was one of my dream bikes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pics?

"You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car."
— Harvey Diamond
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still no price or pics?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Asking $2,500 for complete bike; and $1,500 for frameset.

"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." Po "The Dragon Warrior", Kung-Fu Panda
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump...anyone interested in a complete bike? Itching for a new frame and setup...

Quote Reply