Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by wasfast
Last edited by: wasfast: Jul 30, 14 18:45
Re: FS: Zipp 900 disc, 808 front-tubular, Edge/Enve 68 clincher wheelset [wasfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is probably an extreme long shot but if anyone were interested in buying the rear Edge wheel I would take the front. I need one to match the power tap version I have......
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 900 disc, 808 front-tubular, Edge/Enve 68 clincher wheelset [ridenfish39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I only have a double wheel box for the Edge's so they need to ship as a set. Assuming you found another buyer, the wheelset would have to ship to one of you and then you guys work out the logistics.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 900 disc, 808 front-tubular, Edge/Enve 68 clincher wheelset [wasfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I iron used myself no more bike stuff this season but those Edges are calling my name. Ugh.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 900 disc, 808 front-tubular, Edge/Enve 68 clincher wheelset [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Several serious inquiries on the Zipp's but still for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can i offer you $620 for the disc i still have to pay for the dhl postage, if you are willing to poat to the united kingdom.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just checking but the 808 is a Firecrest model correct??? What year and are you the original owner? How many miles on wheel and tire?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 900 disc, 808 front-tubular, Edge/Enve 68 clincher wheelset [jeccid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jeccid wrote:
can i offer you $620 for the disc i still have to pay for the dhl postage, if you are willing to poat to the united kingdom.

CONUS only, no international sales sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 900 disc, 808 front-tubular, Edge/Enve 68 clincher wheelset [OLD TT GUY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OLD TT GUY wrote:
Just checking but the 808 is a Firecrest model correct??? What year and are you the original owner? How many miles on wheel and tire?

The 808 is NOT a Firecrest.version. It's the version prior w/dimples. I don't know the exact year. I purchased the wheel used last year. Wheel is perfectly true, bearings are factory smooth.

Front tire has less than 50 miles on it, the rear about 75miles, all for TT's. Essentially brand new rubber.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$640, c'mon work with me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
will offer you the full $675 do give it a think. let me know, jeccidah@mail.com

cheers
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 900 disc, 808 front-tubular, Edge/Enve 68 clincher wheelset [jeccid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prices lowered on all wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the disc still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 900 disc, 808 front-tubular, Edge/Enve 68 clincher wheelset [bcoker6885] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, all wheels still for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Edge/Enve 68 clincher update: I now have a Shimano/SRAM 10 spd freehub and axle. I will install either of the freehubs for the buyer. The dish does change slightly between the 2 so either you tweak the rear brake to be perfectly centered or have a shop re-dish the wheel for a small charge.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last bump before ebay or just keeping them. Note that both the Zipp disc and Edge/ENve 68 have both Shimano and Campy 10 spd freehubs available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know you bought the Zipps used, but do you know the year both the front and the rear? And any idea re mileage on rims? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 900 disc, 808 front-tubular, Edge/Enve 68 clincher wheelset [quakertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Based on the hubs, mid 2000's year wise for the Zipps. No idea on mileage but it's very low. How many miles do race wheels actually get anyway? There is no noticeable wear on either braking surface.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the disc still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 900 disc, 808 front-tubular, Edge/Enve 68 clincher wheelset [classof2016tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All wheels are still available. I did list them on ebay this morning but will end the auction for slowtwitch buyers here.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by sfaza [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: **prices lowered** Zipp 900 disc, 808 front-tubular, Edge/Enve 68 (Campy or Shimano) clincher wheelset [sfaza] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sfaza, I sent you a PM.
Quote Reply
SOLD***Re: FS:Zipp 900 disc, 808 front-tubular, Edge/Enve 68 clincher wheelset***SOLD*** [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All wheels sold.
Quote Reply